Please help

AliceLiddle

It just wont start Orange tryied to help but I think she gave up on me.

She can't be online 24/7, I'm sure she didn't give up on you.

If your game just won't start, then this should be the fix to your problem.

1. The game does not start after I click "Start Game" on the patcher:

A. Add LUNAClient.exe to your antivirus' exception list (if you don't know how google it, it's different for each antivirus)

B. Still not seeing the game start: your antivirus has already put LUNAClient.exe in its quarantine, you will have to retrieve it or reinstall and add the exception again. (if you don't know how google it, it's different for each antivirus)

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

I did give up for the moment because none of the admins have windows 10 to test the game, the solutions that SHOULD work no matter what didn't work for you, I hope you followed the compatibility steps I gave you in PM tightly because if you truly disabled all your anti-virus solutions (you should have a warning about not having an anti-virus if that's true) then the compatibility test should have fixed everything.

If any players are playing right now on windows 10 please let us know, that would mean it's not a problem native to windows 10.

• Upvote 1

I dont have windows 10 idk what I have i'll have my techy friend look at it.

He was not home and I DO get pop ups that tell me I have no antivirius.

it sayied windows xp sp3 was for a diffrent hardware platform.  It's NOT compatible now what?

you try this ---> Open System by swiping in from the right edge of the screen, tapping Search (or if you're using a mouse, pointing to the upper-right corner of the screen, moving the mouse pointer down, and then clicking Search), entering System in the search box, and tapping or clicking System.

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

You would do that in your antivirus. Depending on which one you use (if you do indeed have one), you should have a tab that has all of your quarantined files/folders in it. From there, you should be able to remove it from that area. If not, you will have to add the folder to your exclusions/exceptions and reinstall the game to get your file(s) back.