Luna Client starting up extremely slow?

Allwayspossible

About two to three months ago, I've never had a problem loading my client. But for some reason now, when I start the patcher, and click "Start Game" 9 times out of 10, it freezes up for moment, then when it starts, it shows me the white luna screen, then after a while freezes up and says "(Not Responding)" And when I click it, I get a black screen that still reads "not responding." Sometimes after 36 minutes or so it'll finally take me to the log in screen, but a lot of times it seems like it'll never budge. 

I thought maybe it was my computer, but I tried it on my laptop, and I have the same issue. I will admit my desktop is pretty old (9 years) but my laptop is not that old (3 years.) Is there a reason for this? Is it my computer? Is it something involving my client? All help appreciated. Thank you.

1. How many RAM you have? used? available?

2. Installed a lot apps on pc/laptop?

3. using ccleaner or similiar cleaning app?

4. already add exception to scanning celestia luna folder?

5. Yes it freeze for a moment and show white screen, do you wait (without click it) for some long time once?

"Not responding" It may have some possibilities. 

1. "Computer"  to much program are opened or many unwanted programs are installed automatically when you start the computer. Clean it and uninstall some  programs.

2. "Client". maybe there have any corrupted file or adding some files from others Luna. Reinstalling.. do this, Uninstall and delete the folders "Celestia Luna Online Alpha" (let them create the new folders while Installing). Than Install from Luna web site. http://celestialuna.com/ 

3. "Internet". This is the most often if you in the poor area net work. This may come from your internet traffic in in your areal network is busy, this thing make your upload speed and download data became slow and delayed. if this is happens so your computer program may say not responding. Ask your Internet provider in your area network.

Trace it what the possibility has been happened to you and fix it up.

Same exact thing happens to me. 

Usually I just reinstall and it ends up working. I don't have a solution though, and eventually I'll get sick of reinstall every time I turn my computer on.

Sometimes I think it's just the computer. You should try scanning yours, that's what I do.

I am experiencing this unusual occurrences in my client, its been two weeks now. I have to reinstall my Windows Platform twice, reinstalled CL, but still, i am experiencing too much delay and lag in-game. Only CL is installed in my machine. I have good net connex now and still i am having problems and i cannot play well as usual as before.

I dont know what to do...installation files are intact, havent change anything after installing the client..

I got DCed after logging in, and some times i get only Blackscreen.

Help me!

Thanks and more power!Good day!