about donate

Luffy

hii... i'm donate at morning use mobiamo. i write a message CENT60 PW send to 99787 but not response. i try write cent60 and its can. i got a notification about payment. then i press "yes". but until now i didn't get PIN for verification. can you check that????

• Administrator

Hello Luffy, go to the donations panel http://celestialuna.com/offers, login first!, and click the HELP button on the top right corner of the pannel, scroll down because for some reason the page is very long, and select the first option "Did not receive goods or services" and you will see your transactions, proceed from there to contact payment please.

i contact to payment but they said this

Hello,

We've checked our logs and found that your transactions on 09/05/15 didn't go through. Rest assured that you'll not be charged for these. We are constantly streamlining our services for your utmost satisfaction, though some factors involved in processing mobile payments such as mobile coverage and system accessibility are out of our control.

If you have additional questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us. We will be glad to assist you and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Please retry processing your payment or use other payment options available in our payment page.

Thank you for using our services.

Regards,

payment Team

how?i can't use other payment i just can use mobil payment

• Administrator

If you read the email again the answer is right there.

They didn't take your money so you can "Please retry processing your payment or use other payment options available in our payment page.", so try doing another payment but this time follow the instructions letter to letter, hopefully you won't have any more problems!