Character, Inventory and Shops

Dpr1nce3211

1st...Can u fix character voice... even if I use female character voice is still male... 

2nd... can u add quick sell function... its really tiring to click and click and click and click for items to sell... like "shift+right click to quick sell this item" something like that...

3rd... auto sort inventory... ^_^ that would be very helpful...

2nd and 3rd are just a suggestion so its ok if it wont be added... but please fix character voice... ^_^ thanks....

#2 has already been suggested multiple times. There would have to be some sort of buyback system or a confirmation screen that pops up in order to confirm each sale since there would most likely be a lot of people that accidentally sell their good equipment.

For #1, are you taking about some of the skills that sound funny when using a female? If so, could you name some of those skills?

#2 has already been suggested multiple times. There would have to be some sort of buyback system or a confirmation screen that pops up in order to confirm each sale since there would most likely be a lot of people that accidentally sell their good equipment.

Even though I agree with the thread starter here, but I kinda agree with you too. My friend sold a VIP glove just by the old buyback / selling item system, I don't know what would he do if they update a new buyback system, poor him.

• Upvote 1

Even though I agree with the thread starter here, but I kinda agree with you too. My friend sold a VIP glove just by the old buyback / selling item system, I don't know what would he do if they update a new buyback system, poor him.

I accidently sold a +14 g.axe with 4rows of str = 31.8str philo n full p.a strengthen. Yes still remembered the stat. I had a small heart attack after that

• Upvote 1