Help About Dual Wielding!

Tralalala

Question

"WECGH"> a Ducks sound while Surprised... LOL wakwakwakwakwak> a LOL of Ducks ^^

kok saia sicgh? oops sorry for that Indo... I mean "why me?"

ahum ahum... okay okay I will explain that...

as long as I know, DEX is just for Accuracy/Strike, Evasion, Critical Rate/Critical Chance...

but there is some of myths too about DEX... I have no idea about that myth is already proved or maybe still myth...

"DEX can also raise up Speed of Physical Attack, and also can raise up Speed Movement"

but that opinion just still "myth"... LOL

about DEX can raise up "the damage of critical" too... actually I won't disappointment IceStellar, he said his already prove it at "Dozen times"

but I feel sorry... DEX doesn't have an effect for Physical Critical Damage...

I have Gladiator within full DEX status, I already tried that within Sword... without Rage Burst, seems the Critical Damage is not increased... the damage of critical still around 5500-6000 damage with Burning Crash...

DEX can raise up Damage Critical or not? IceStellar already shared to us, and I appreciate it... anybody can share anything and also can ask that share... we must respect them ^^

share each other is good idea isn't it? ^^

?_?

since when I bet BWL with you? LOL

anyway... if I use Phillo and gain 10 STR... my strike is also up?

im not talking about you LOL try reading the previous posts ^_^ yup it'll give you 1 strike lol

Dex = +crit damage.. tried it my.. th is a dex type..

and i do normal damage at 200++ with no buffs and when in crit it does like 1K++ with out buffs too..

so that means dex increase crit damage too.. XD

to check if dex really add crit dmg, restat and kill a mob without any stat on and put some dex then kill again

Guest BigOL5

Dex = +crit damage.. tried it my.. th is a dex type..

and i do normal damage at 200++ with no buffs and when in crit it does like 1K++ with out buffs too..

so that means dex increase crit damage too.. XD

you can't compare like that lololol

try with and with out zephyr buff hitting same mobs

I guarantee you'll shocked with the result!

to check if dex really add crit dmg, restat and kill a mob without any stat on and put some dex then kill again

agreed

hey2 easy guys... relax...

maybe they're think "Critical" on Character Information as "Critical Damage" (maybe...)

I wanna tell you all... is not for Critical Damage, but it's Critical Rate/ Critical Chance...

if you have Assassin lvl86++ full DEX you will seen your Critical is 1000, this means your Critical Chance... if you have Critical on Character Info as 1000, that means your Critical Chance is high... Plus buff Predator for raise up critical damage...

anyway, we didn't know about Treasure Hunter that BearBrand talking about, what his/her Treasure Hunter Path ?