Doubting

Chokerino

Question

Hi im having a dilemna with my char 1 hand magnus (phalanx path)

Currently he's lvl 109 and here are his stats:

17k hp

2.3k PA

6.6k pdef

300-ish crit rate

Vit stats and all eqs got vit philo armors got str and dex reins.

My question is, is there a way that i can up my PA to say like 4k atleast? I use 1 hand mace btw. Thanks for those who will answer!

6 answers to this question

Your defense and stuff is fine, above average, but jesus that attack and crit is rock bottom. What exactly are you using? I would recommend getting a crit slime and bwl if you can, those will really help. I can't really say much more since even my level 80-ish phalanx has more patk than that... Are you using a 105 weapon +7? If you haven't, reinforce it with crit. Errr, upgrade your mace training and one-handed expertise maybe? I'd guess that you're putting more sp into active skills than passives but I'm not sure. If you are, you should invest more into passive skills, especially offensive ones.

Ah yes. My weapon training and 1 hand training both lvl 5 still. Here are what i have:

H set all got vit philo str rein on body+glove, dex rein on boot

Kynee vit philo dex rein

Necklace living body vit philo no rein

2x hathors vit philo no rein

2x flicks vit philo no rein

Aias

No belt yet :/

Saints tears mace no philo and rein

JOL

Panda pdef

Panda glove

Shini sandals

Anyway i just find it weird cus of my low PA maybe in my job path too? Tho i dont find it hard in pve/pvp. Once i get my stun in 90% win

• Game Master

Yeah, you're missing out on a couple of buffs/passives from Knight that'll affect your PA quite a bit.

Definitely need a crit slime though, what are you using for a cape and weapon? A Phixus with a crit amulet used on it honestly makes a really nice difference. Try to get a +12 1h weapon if you can. Most magnuses go with an axe and get axe mortality, so you may want to consider doing that. Maces are good for tanking, but if you want crit, that's not really the best way to go. Living body is a great necklace for tanking also, but you may want to invest in a PA HC'd Chivalry. A strength/PA DS belt would make a significant change (especially HC'd). STR glasses aren't as important, but definitely cheaper than everything else you're going to need, so you may want to consider buying a pair of those also. 

You can stick with the Panda suit if you want, but BWL adds quite a bit of PA too. Another good investment you should consider making.