Deleveling skill move.

luigida25

I recently used a skill reset on my Bishop character on 11/14/2015 at 11:30ish pm. (Server Time) I learned Transfer Mana up to level 4 because I have the Dionysos set which gives Transfer Mana Lvl 1. When I changed map, I had Transfer Mana Lvl 3! I assumed it was just a bug and it will fix on its own, so I did not upgrade it to level 4 just in case. I later went on a DD and did not pay attention to my skill until I finished the DD during countdown. I was shocked to see it go from level 3 to level 2! When the countdown was over I transfered back to Alker Harbor and BOOM! Tansfer Mana Lvl 1. I had 35 SP, so I carefully learned Transfer Mana Lvl 4 again, and this time I changed map purposely to see if it will happen again AND IT DOES! And here's the messed up part... It does not replace my SP points nor gold!  :( Meaning I have to learn TM Lvl 4 AGAIN for the 3rd time! Its outrageous if you ask me... 

After calming down  :P , I take note that it may be the Dionysos set that is bugging the skill, so I take off the boot and change map to verify and as I suspected, the skill did not delevel. So now I'm sitting here with a low level skill when I already paid for level 4 (3 times), AND not enough SP to buy more... I don't know if the GMs can fix this bug instantly or they have to implement it in a patch or something.

I do however would like to suggest if I may be able to get my Reskill back so I can get my SP that I have lost and learn Transfer Mana up to level 5 back to how it was. Just in the meantime so I won't be dealing with this bug, you know?

This is my first post ever and sorry for making this a tad bit longer than it should have been. :P Greeting to everyone on forum!~

!!!PS: Before I reskilled, I had Transfer Mana Lvl 5 (Level 6 with Dionysos set) but level 6 was bugged and in order for me to properly use the skill I had to remove the boot to use level 5. No problem whatsoever. With this being said, thank you in advance!