Disconnection Problems

nilniel

is anyone having problems with the game as well ?? i keep on getting disconnected .. i know it's not my internet cause it works fine and it's ok .. i keep getting Shutting down the game ,, and Luna has stopped working .. is there any way i can minimize or prevent this problem ?? it's kinda annoying especially in farming and DD

i appreciate the help.. :) More Power to the game!

is anyone having problems with the game as well ?? i keep on getting disconnected .. i know it's not my internet cause it works fine and it's ok .. i keep getting Shutting down the game ,, and Luna has stopped working .. is there any way i can minimize or prevent this problem ?? it's kinda annoying especially in farming and DD

i appreciate the help.. :) More Power to the game!

same thing happening to me

whetever i've entered a map or DD , if i start using any active skill , it will trigger the client crashing

Try to ping you connection to use : Command Propmt.

it will make your connection keep receiving or send data.

- Open Command Prompt ( start - All Programs - Acessoris - Command Prompt )

- Type : ping www.sitename.com -t ( ex: ping www.celestialuna.com -t )

if there is appear "Request Time Out" on your Command Prompt Box, it mean your connection has lost.

this is screenshot below when I am using Command Prompt. sorry, imgur site cannot open on my country. Internet Filtering by provider so I use google photo box.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/aorwwFbsAYY3UUPr-YokfHFRkMmsI4XCjECSL26zeZqtEp-lrPgA1WBFy_alFnfJJPJj7OAEnAbdkvMBDJCWzOpjdwaptcA8Dkfi8BQA04zJcQyCD8ba6J6yOTW_YGFv5TETwrFY_CdnH2EOYWYF6tsDc765fKsN6O9oddhmyA-OPCab4lWLxDLgHdJ1SoRiuukPySV-e4G53kZMZCBvi8USyozIG-ZKzCFsy8QvaL1a8Zytfmc-X30i7ASdaP0vuAUh00hvB6NPYRAepADEg68W55z4uPuON4Y7dZRmgx3I_QdJThheG5X0yXCWoe92B_yf3m-mVxBHPhh3SVX-YcTTbivo3R5L5tlYO2YjlNBm7V7Hv1l_PxEwTv_X9NbcmnqRrPxpH_fdcYPM9lsbw_DqXf_keFqth7lRxm4Aal0B_qrzLfjw6Z74KQl8YsTnbRsCfeXhbMN3VkXTlTeXTgKPp_io6VnID8-F6zyK8mCJyv7ung-tuDqNKfHoyXeWwg-y1A6wdew91Gz2RGKY_ntt5B49Pivnv0-MgJWEzcY=w890-h667-no

well it's weird, I was about to post the same thing earlier, good thing you brought it up

usually I always using 2 different account at the same time, 1 for my vending and the other one is for regular use, but the strange thing is 1 of them is keep getting disconnected ( and yes indeed there is nothings wrong with my internet connection) 

at first I thought maybe somebody else using it, but even when I've changed the password this problem keeps happening, weird huh

• Administrator

There's a big difference between disconnecting "The connection has been broken. Shutting down the game" and crashing, when the program stops workings (goes white and a windows notice pops asking if you want to close the program). You should state which one happens to each of you, there seems to be a mix up between the two in the original message.

There's a big difference between disconnecting "The connection has been broken. Shutting down the game" and crashing, when the program stops workings (goes white and a windows notice pops asking if you want to close the program). You should state which one happens to each of you, there seems to be a mix up between the two in the original message.

mine isn't crashing, its disconnecting, like somebody else is trying to force login the same ID 

The same thing happened to me, I usually open 3 clients and there must be 1 out of 3 that is disconnected even when nothing's wrong with my connection (noticed it because I play dota too while opening CL clients). Also I bought a new laptop which my accounts stays the same, disconnecting on both laptops.

1 week ago i got this problem...i cant open 2 account at same time again :/

LOL, I'm guessing you didn't read all the post properly 

the dual login thingy is only for the comparison that nothing is wrong with the internet connection, only 1 of the account were disconnected after all

so even when you're only login 1 account, its still happening

• 2 weeks later...