Can't enter my ACC's

Yuyu

I came back after 4 years of not playing Luna and I tryed to enter my OLD acc. I know one of them is Blocked (IDK why) and the other 3 I have the ID and password noted down but when I tryed to enter they didn't let me. They always said that the ID and Pass where incorrect.

I re-enterd one of them ofc and it did let me in, but then to make sure it wouldn't happen again I tryed to re-enter it and then it didn't let me enter again!!! OMG Help!! I do not mind the blocked acc (well I do mind it a little because I have done nothing wrong, but nvm that) I want to be able to play on y old acc's again. :( 

If your account is blocked, that means you were permanently banned using the old banning system which didn't require a reason for the ban, so we can't look up why.

As for your old accounts, follow this link to find out how to retrieve them: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/29346-account-recovery/

I checked the webside but I have 6 emails that I don't remember which one I used xDD I do remember my ID's and I do remember my Passwords but not the email's I used for them, nor the characters nor the Lvl's I havent played for 4 years xDD how will I remember all that?

Make some educated guesses at what your emails were and approximate levels of your characters. Were they high level or low level? Did you have any "cherished" items? Were your characters male or female?

Just try to think of anything that could help prove that you were the owner of the accounts.

Make some educated guesses at what your emails were and approximate levels of your characters. Were they high level or low level? Did you have any "cherished" items? Were your characters male or female?

Just try to think of anything that could help prove that you were the owner of the accounts.

well what I did was write on the description box bellow my emails and my ID's so I wouldn't have to submit a lot of times with an explanation of why I did so.

I went to "I know my ID and (I think) my password" or something like that and added the email I can recive msj's too and the ID + the email I think I used to that same ID and then did what I said before about adding my ID's and email's because I didn't want to submit over and over and over again.

I have around 6 emails and 4 ACC's or maybe 5.. lol all I have noted down are 4 xDD

If u have played 4years ago than its ok if the old acc is gone, since 4years ago items arent as diverse and strong as the current. Just make a new one.

If u have played 4years ago than its ok if the old acc is gone, since 4years ago items arent as diverse and strong as the current. Just make a new one.

T^T but my bwl, , my slime, my black eva cape, my fighter boots, my perm nerdy looking glasses asjchabkdhabdha. Im not worried about the gears, Im worried about the costume T^T

• Administrator

If you sent a ticket to the account recovery panel you will get a response to your email about your case. Right now the waiting time is double the normal time because we're busy with a new patch, sorry about the delay.