Cannot donate

luigida25

I need help donating because every time I try to, this message pops up: Payment system was blocked for you.

Dear User,

The verification process we have in place is to combat fraudulent activity and to make sure there are no problems. We apologize for all the inconvenience this may have caused.
So I'm just wondering what is going on because I have donated many times and just right now this happens. Any help here or somebody that has had this before?
I really want to donate before the double PP event is over.

Thanks!

• Administrator

You can contact payment to get it sorted out, click HELP on the top right corner of the donations panel, scroll down to see the help window, and select the option to contact them and explain your problem, don't forget to add information like the option and service to donate you selected, the amount and if it's by mobile your phone number.

Well, no. It's not from phone, but through the website. You click donate, choose price, and insert your card information. 

Which by the way, I have donated on Halloween event where it was also double PP points. Donated with ease and without any problems like this. This is just a first for me. I thought I was the only one, but since you stated that there are others that have experienced this issue, then I'll just assume that it's for a normal cause that mostly everyone will go through.. I'm not sure. But!, hopefully, they'll be able to fix the issue so I can donate just in time! :)

• Administrator

It's not an issue with us, regardless if it's with your phone or not, payment is a separate service that we use, we can't tell them to accept a donation if they suspect fraud. To sort this out you must contact them. The reasons that may happen with a credit card is if it triggered fraud prevention, I don't know the exact ways it works but something like you used too many different cards or tried to refund a donation and so on.

The only thing I used too many times is the donate button... x) haha

But yeah, I understand its not you guys, though I thank you for cooperating. Its just very odd that out of nowhere this happens because I have used only 1 single card to donate.

Thanks for the help you guys! :)