Magnus or Paladin?

runningman88

you may try Paladin from Human Gladiator too, and then use Sword, also increase your Critical... :)

there is 1 Skill on Paladin named: Raging Sword (or maybe Raging Smash? I forgot the exact name),

this skill Damage is just too Hurt... imagining it with Passive Rage Burst for your Sword Critical Damage,

it would be so Hurt!!!

(don't forget your Accuracy too) xD

• Upvote 1

you may try Paladin from Human Gladiator too, and then use Sword also increase your Critical... :)

there is 1 Skill on Paladin named: Raging Sword (or maybe Raging Smash? I forgot the exact name),

this skill Damage is just too Hurt... imagining it with Passive Rage Burst for your Sword Critical Damage,

it would be so Hurt!!!

(don't forget your Accuracy too) xD

I will try human paladin after I finished my pure tank paladin and magnus ^^

Hi, i have some questions

1. About pdef

Is there any correlation about pdef and block rate? I mean higher pdef, higher block rate too?

2.About critical

Is that true that block rate reduce your foes critical rate? How about if they have insane critical rate such as 5000? Are we still have a chance to block their attack?

3. Lv gap

Let say im lv 105, and my opponent lv 140, is this gap reduce successful block rate?

These questions came to my mind since a long ago, hope you be able to answer. Thanks

1.) nope, there is no relation between Phy. Defends with Block Rate :)

2.) the problem is not that, the problem is... this game not applying "Block" yet (a Sign Words that appear around our Character's Head, same like "Critical" will appear when our Attack is Critical), so we can't really know if we are really Blocking their Attack or not.

By any means, I can't answer this question yet... xD

3.) Level gap will make difference on the Damages, Block is not a Feature to make your Damage become 1 Damage (always keep this on your mind) so it means Block only Reduces some Damages. It means even you blocking their attack, their damage still Hurt due Level gap...

1.) nope, there is no relation between Phy. Defends with Block Rate :)

2.) the problem is not that, the problem is... this game not applying "Block" yet (a Sign Words that appear around our Character's Head, same like "Critical" will appear when our Attack is Critical), so we can't really know if we are really Blocking their Attack or not.

By any means, I can't answer this question yet... xD

3.) Level gap will make difference on the Damages, Block is not a Feature to make your Damage become 1 Damage (always keep this on your mind) so it means Block only Reduces some Damages. It means even you blocking their attack, their damage still Hurt due Level gap...

Block means, it reduces the original damage for a attacker, example

a destroyer actually deals 100k dmg, but your block rate makes it to 50k dmg

But the attacker still does critical dmg to you. 

am I correct?

• Administrator

Criticals can be blocked. People with high block rate can still block my GM attacks.

Level gap not only affects the overall damage you make (to which block, crticial rate, magical critical rate, evasion and hit are ignored, this means only your damage is affected by the level difference, of course a person higher level than you will have higher stats but yours are not reduced against theirs) it also stops you from doing anything(no numbers, no damage messages) to a character past the maximum level difference.

Criticals can be blocked. People with high block rate can still block my GM attacks.

Level gap not only affects the overall damage you make (to which block, crticial rate, magical critical rate, evasion and hit are ignored, this means only your damage is affected by the level difference, of course a person higher level than you will have higher stats but yours are not reduced against theirs) it also stops you from doing anything(no numbers, no damage messages) to a character past the maximum level difference.

block rate can block magical damage? WOW

• Administrator

Where did I say that? No, by criticals I mean physical damage, and the second paragraph is only about damage. I don't think magical damage can be blocked, only resisted (that's why you level that passive so that your spells fail less often), if you played official servers where the rates are 1x you would see your spells hit only half or less damage often when you're low level.

Where did I say that? No, by criticals I mean physical damage, and the second paragraph is only about damage. I don't think magical damage can be blocked, only resisted (that's why you level that passive so that your spells fail less often), if you played official servers where the rates are 1x you would see your spells hit only half or less damage often when you're low level.

ohhh now I understand, then when we gonna have that 1x rate? I mean the mage class is really bad jinx to my tanker... hard to beat them.. very hurts! especially tanker cardinal 

• Administrator

the 1x rates are the experience, gold and drop rates that we have increased. Has nothing to do with stats, what I mean is that you don't know about spell resist because you outlevel it very fast in our server.

to make this all clear, first we need to fix and add feature text of "Block" can appear on our Character Head same like "Critical".

so later we can see all of the damages when is Blocked and when is not Blocked. :)

let's wait for the Update... \ 'w' /

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

to make this all clear, first we need to fix and add feature text of "Block" can appear on our Character Head same like "Critical".

so later we can see all of the damages when is Blocked and when is not Blocked. :)

let's wait for the Update... \ 'w' /

Easy to say, not that easy to do.