Union invitation problem

IceTeaManis

well it used to means they can join after 19 Oct 2015 on about 2.10 am server time.

but if you captured it yesterday, then it means we might need some help from admins

this screenshot was yesterday, i think its a bug because he already quit a union about 3 month ago, is there anything he can do??

That has happened to me before lol 

I just invited them the next day and it worked.

I think it's just a typo maybe?

Because it isn't accurate :P

i think its not a typo ==, he said that he has waiting for 3 months

this screenshot was yesterday, i think its a bug because he already quit a union about 3 month ago, is there anything he can do??

i think its not a typo ==, he said that he has waiting for 3 months

It's happened to me and it ended up working perfectly fine the next day. 

Maybe it is a bug for him then I guess so just 

Try post this on bug section

• Administrator

Please everybody who has this problem or it says you can't union because you are in a war (but you are not) list your guild name and we will try to fix it in the next maintenance.

• 1 month later...

Please everybody who has this problem or it says you can't union because you are in a war (but you are not) list your guild name and we will try to fix it in the next maintenance.

CaemFamz

• 2 weeks later...

1. xXSaCRedXx

2. PinoyMax

3. lPinoyAllStarsl

exGENESIS