Orange

Map Status

Dear Celestians, please use this topic to report maps that you can't access or ask others if they are having problems in that map as well, this applies to all (including DD maps when accessed from the Date Interface) maps:

• With black screen (not loading after map image)

• No Channel selection menu

• Message with "Unable to move maps"

Sometimes one of your characters may still be in that map, but other characters can't access it, you should not trade/buy/level in that map until it's fixed.

Use the teleport function in our website to move your characters to a different map if you are stuck. But log out first!

Alker Harbor down, black screen, no channel list

EDIT: It's fixed now.

Edited by Vincard

" Use the teleport function in our website to move your characters to a different map if you are stuck. But log out first! "

Unsticking in website doesn't work.. 

i've done log out from game.

how to teleport using web gm  ..i try unstick already othing happens :( im stuck in mont blanc black screen nothing can see except mouse

The maps are down ( Moon Blind Swamps, Mont Blank Port, and The Dark Portal ).
So far, no answers from the GMs. Maybe they all are too busy right now.
Ok, let we put it to an end. I tried 3 ways to solve this problem.
1. Log Out from game ( kill the process in task manager if already get stuck and can not access the quit button ), and logged in to the website. Try to push "Unstick Character" but nothing happened. Maybe it because, if we see the HTML code, it said like this  :

<a href="" type="button" class="btn col-lg-12 col-sm-12 btn-primary">unstick character</a>

which means that button have no links at all. href="" <--- no links nor function

2. Try to reinstall the game, but nothing being fixed.

3. At last, if you keep wanna play or gathering with your mates in the game, just use another character which not get stuck, or make the new one.

Hope this gonna be fixed soon.

We are begging you, GMs....

Thank you.

Spoiler
11 hours ago, aymar89 said:

The maps are down ( Moon Blind Swamps, Mont Blank Port, and The Dark Portal ).
So far, no answers from the GMs. Maybe they all too busy right now.
Ok, let we put it to an end. I tried 3 ways to solve this problem.
1. Log Out from game ( kill the process in task manager if already get stuck and can not access the quit button ), and logged in to the website. Try to push "Unstick Character" but nothing happened. Maybe it because, if we see the HTML code, it said like this  :

<a href="" type="button" class="btn col-lg-12 col-sm-12 btn-primary">unstick character</a>

which means that button have no links at all. href="" <--- no links nor function

2. Try to reinstall the game, but nothing being fixed.

3. At last, if you keep wanna play or gathering with your mates in the game, just use another character which not get stuck, or make the new one.

Hope this gonna be fixed soon.

We are begging you, GMs....

Thank you.

The problem is on the server, not the game. So, no matter how many times you reinstall/kill the process, it won't get fixed.

8 hours ago, Vincard said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The problem is on the server, not the game. So, no matter how many times you reinstall/kill the process, it won't get fixed.

Yeah, I got it. I just trying do what I can do, hehehe. Thank you... ^^

I'm just having a problem moving the map itself on the interface. Its stuck over in the corner so I have to go to a larger resolution just to see it.

luna-map-cant-move-on-screen.jpg

The game is no longer intended to fully support such tiny resolutions, at this day and age 800x600 is not even a mobile resolution.

May I ask why you are using that resolution for your main playing window? I understand using it for alternative clients that you leave running like vending or fishing but that looks like you're leveling.

8 minutes ago, Orange said:

Alker Harbor is fine, are you still having problems with it?

I'm not having problems entering the map, but I saw many people shouting "Alker's down", so I think I could post it here to have it fixed. Well, I don't see anyone complaining about it, problem solved. :D

Nera Castle is currently down.

EDIT: The server is up again.

Edited by Vincard

22 minutes ago, AdnanFadlyansyah said:

what happend ?

I don't know what happened. It only showed black screen but now I can log in to the game successfully. Everything's back to normal.