AOE skills

kude

what AOE skills will i get from this path?

fighther > warrior > swordsman > gladiator. i had searched a lot from google and nothing was able to get mein what i want. luna wiki show skill list but no description and which skills are needed to raise to get its higher form? example uppercut, it will become earthquake. AOE skills. im interested into 2H sword weapon only. thanks a lot

or which path is better to go with 2H sword with AOE skills? 3 AOE skills above

Based on the skill calculator, from the path you stated, you'll get 4 AoEs that can be used with 2H Sword, they are Earthquake, Sword Storm, Wheel Wind, and Blazing Body.

You'll just need to learn the lower form of the said skill to level 10, for example, to get Burning Crash, you will need to raise the lower form of the skill, which is Crash Blow, to level 10.

For the better path to go with 2H Sword ... I don't know about that, sorry.

Based on the skill calculator, from the path you stated, you'll get 4 AoEs that can be used with 2H Sword, they are Earthquake, Sword Storm, Wheel Wind, and Blazing Body.

You'll just need to learn the lower form of the said skill to level 10, for example, to get Burning Crash, you will need to raise the lower form of the skill, which is Crash Blow, to level 10.

For the better path to go with 2H Sword ... I don't know about that, sorry.

yeah that's right... for more precise info:

on this game, Swords Skills are bit bugged and make us can use it as "No Weapon Requirement", which means we don't need to use Swords Weapons, even you can still use Axe Weapons for Skill "Sword Storm" :)

and yes, "Burning Crash" and "Earth Quake" are "Evo Skills" from "Crash Blow" and "Upper Cut"

to make "Crash Blow" to become "Burning Crash" or "Upper Cut" to become "Earth Quake" you need to learn them until level 11, and on the level 11 they will evolved to become "Burning Crash" and "Upper Cut" :)

• 3 weeks later...

If you're talking about AOE skills, you only need earthquake, sword storm and wheel wind. I have taken the same path. However, if you have already chosen gladiator, then you have done a huge mistake, pal. You get little to none defense. For a very fun gameplay starting from 105, you really need to take Panzer. Here's a guide to assist you in tanking and putting your AOE skills to use. http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/18779-fighter-panzer-guide-extensive/