Feb. 2nd 2016 Patch Bug Reports

Orange

• Administrator

Dear Celestians, use this topic to report bugs about the newest content (only) added on February 2nd of 2016.

Known Bugs:

• Unspoken Names rename mixed up name parts (icon is correct)
  • Missing evolution pills from pet store [Ask a GM for a free one of any type until this is fixed!]
  • Lv30 Robe still has Heal skill in set effect
  • Lv105 trinket guardians still have Deal Light skill in set effect
  • Rudolf items have wrong icon
  • Power of the Lotus still has Reckless Mind skill in set effect
  • Incorrect images on event Rudolph items
  • Celebratory set mixed up rename shoes/gloves
  • Tarintus' Necklace has a new name (unintended)
  • Armor affix renames 

When reporting bugs be detailed and explain where, when and who when it happened, if you have screenshots it will be much easier to fix!

Edited by Orange

Sometimes we cant destroy pet item that unselected/unused from pet

we must change map or relogin to destroy it ( i think ), this happen to me before, which i want to destroy elemental air,water,etc but cannot be dragged,then i try to my potion,its can drag,so i think the element is permanent,but after i go to alker, i try to sell it, it can be sell, then i try destroy ,yes now can be destroyed,also happen to my great heal lvl1 when i unused all to use great heal lvl 2

• Administrator

Sometimes we cant destroy pet item that unselected/unused from pet

we must change map or relogin to destroy it ( i think ), this happen to me before, which i want to destroy elemental air,water,etc but cannot be dragged,then i try to my potion,its can drag,so i think the element is permanent,but after i go to alker, i try to sell it, it can be sell, then i try destroy ,yes now can be destroyed,also happen to my great heal lvl1 when i unused all to use great heal lvl 2

Nothing was changed regarding that part of pet items, and nothing was changed about skills, so that was the same before the patch. Now you are also able to replace your old item mall badges (costumes) with the basic ones at the pet store as well.

hi orange, i need to know, is attract circle bugged after lv 15 ?because i have leveling at NH with my firend, he learn attract circle to lv 16, but when i hit the mobs, they going after me, is it bugged ? please answer here's some screen shot

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qtcnr7.jpg  This is the screenshot before i hit the mobs

http://i64.tinypic.com/aliwqa.jpg this is the screenshot after i hit the mobs, even with lv 16 attract circle, they're still going after me.

• Administrator

Attract Circle was not touched, if you did too much damage to outweigh his threat level then they agro'd you. I can't seem to find anything wrong with the skill, same numbers as before.

same question with molzgaming123

is attract circle skill got eror ?

now my attract circle is lvl 19

the damage of threat is around 10791 and my friend hit around 5k+. I have use it repeatedly but it wont take any effect... the monster still chasing my friend

if i didn't forget when my attract circle around lvl 15 this skill still work ><

please check it , i feel useless if this skill not work >< (pure tanker)

the damage of threat is around 10791 and my friend hit around 5k+. I have use it repeatedly but it wont take any effect... the monster still chasing my friend

if i didn't forget when my attract circle around lvl 15 this skill still work ><

I played around with all of the attract circle levels and I didn't come into contact with any issues. However, your friends constant attacking may have something to do with you not being able to re-attract the mobs.

How about Shield Skills? like Shield Training and the buff for shield? It's still bugged.. i need it for my tanker.. but it doesnt work.. please fix this..

Shield training and shield buffs work perfectly fine, I've been using them on my paladin and crusader just fine. I don't think there are any issues concerning the shield considering it wasn't changed during the patch.

hi orange, i need to know, is attract circle bugged after lv 15 ?because i have leveling at NH with my firend, he learn attract circle to lv 16, but when i hit the mobs, they going after me, is it bugged ? please answer here's some screen shot

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qtcnr7.jpg  This is the screenshot before i hit the mobs

http://i64.tinypic.com/aliwqa.jpg this is the screenshot after i hit the mobs, even with lv 16 attract circle, they're still going after me.

About Attract Circle, as I'm experienced: sometimes a Skills with Immobilize Effect can make Attract effect gone from the Opponents, example: Blizzard, Cripple, Tranquility... even some AoE Stuns too. (well, sometime)

as I see your Image, there is Skill Blizzard on your Skills Button... :)

Pets don't show up to players who just showed up in the map, but they do to those who already were there. As seen here:

Omari can see the pet perfectly fine

Luna_01_160203_150736_001_zps6mamubfw.jp

But after a quick relog, he can't: 

Luna_01_160203_150804_001_zpsuh91o531.jp

Even though here Malacath still clearly has his pet open:

Luna_01_160203_151256_001_zpsn5249xp9.jp

Also: The '[P] Perform A Trick!' pet skill doesn't work, instead the pet simply turns and sits in place for a few seconds before being able to move again. This was hard to prove as upon using the skill there is no indicator that it activates besides the pet simply turning to face the given direction. 

Edited by Jonah

• Administrator

Pets don't show up to players who just showed up in the map, but they do to those who already were there. As seen here:

Omari can see the pet perfectly fine

But after a quick relog, he can't: 

Luna_01_160203_150804_001_zpsuh91o531.jp

Even though here Malacath still clearly has his pet open:

Luna_01_160203_151256_001_zpsn5249xp9.jp

That is not a new issue and was reported a while ago.

I played around with all of the attract circle levels and I didn't come into contact with any issues. However, your friends constant attacking may have something to do with you not being able to re-attract the mobs.

sorry if this OOT but is attract circle threat accumulative ?

if i use attract circle 2 times i do damage threat around 20k+ , then my friend use AOE skill and do damage 15k+. the agroo's should've still chasing me right ? 

or this skill is not accumulative ?

sorry if this OOT but is attract circle threat accumulative ?

if i use attract circle 2 times i do damage threat around 20k+ , then my friend use AOE skill and do damage 15k+. the agroo's should've still chasing me right ? 

or this skill is not accumulative ?

it should be accumulative, but you see if your friend happens to hit the monsters twice with 15k damage, that's already 30k, versus your AC dealing threats of 11k per use, it's hard to keep up with that damage considering AC has a high cool down.