Feb. 2nd 2016 Patch Bug Reports

Orange

• Administrator

Just a minor bug, found it a little funny though haha

Luna_01_160205_232431_001.jpg

Farm Manager NPC in Alker Harbor

That happens with all the NPCs that don't have an image, you will see the image of the previous NPC you talked to.

• Administrator

Also: The '[P] Perform A Trick!' pet skill doesn't work, instead the pet simply turns and sits in place for a few seconds before being able to move again. This was hard to prove as upon using the skill there is no indicator that it activates besides the pet simply turning to face the given direction. 

To use the skill you must have a target, not all pets have a visible trick, Kyubey's is not very active, he just moves his head and ears around, but you've seen my cat pet chase his butterfly, and even the basic Kiwi, Orange, Etc pets have a trick animation (when they tumble).

Crusader skill, Prayer: Purity decription is "A holy aura that removes all harmful magical effects from you and your party members".

is it supposed to remove any harmful effect like stun, poison, burn, weakness, or anything?

I give it a shot and it does nothing...

Prayer: Freedom description is "A prayer to free yourself from movement impairments and quickly escape harm"

is it supposed to let the user set free from bindung skills like binding soul, cripple, body check and divine hold?

what it does is raise my movement speed by 150 points.

and.. Medusa's Wand, Euryale's Bow, and Long Sword of Steno still have Stone Curse skill on them

Seven Guardian Armor set still have Flame Wave skill on it.

Light Servant's costume set name are mixed up. I only have the body part and it named "Light Servant's Gloves" instead of Light Servant's Robe"

wjdoxx.jpg

• Administrator

Crusader skill, Prayer: Purity decription is "A holy aura that removes all harmful magical effects from you and your party members".

is it supposed to remove any harmful effect like stun, poison, burn, weakness, or anything?

I give it a shot and it does nothing...

Prayer: Freedom description is "A prayer to free yourself from movement impairments and quickly escape harm"

is it supposed to let the user set free from bindung skills like binding soul, cripple, body check and divine hold?

what it does is raise my movement speed by 150 points.

and.. Medusa's Wand, Euryale's Bow, and Long Sword of Steno still have Stone Curse skill on them

Seven Guardian Armor set still have Flame Wave skill on it.

Light Servant's costume set name are mixed up. I only have the body part and it named "Light Servant's Gloves" instead of Light Servant's Robe"

Fifin, thank you for your reports, but for Crusader bug reports use this topic http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/29867-crusader-20-introductionfeedbackbug-reports/#entry297041

You will see that what you reported is discussed there. And yes the skill also gives you a speed buff for 6s, the debuffs (you can see in the skill description in the crusader topic) it removes right now are only cripple and binding soul.

Unspoken names is in the already known bugs as well!

Fifin, thank you for your reports, but for Crusader bug reports use this topic http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/29867-crusader-20-introductionfeedbackbug-reports/#entry297041

You will see that what you reported is discussed there. And yes the skill also gives you a speed buff for 6s, the debuffs (you can see in the skill description in the crusader topic) it removes right now are only cripple and binding soul.

Unspoken names is in the already known bugs as well!

oh alright

• Administrator

Sometimes this happen when i change prices

Not a bug of this patch and please use details when reporting a bug because I'm still confused as to what you're reporting, you mean the scroll on the first slot? probably lag and have to close and reopen shop again (not the seller, the person looking at your shop)

bcb7383e6e.jpg

My life has accumulated to this very moment.

I tried the normal patching, and got invisible characters at the character select, and got this view. I tried the manual patch, and went to boot the game, only to have the launcher patch itself again and go back to this. I cannot play the game at all. Using teleport on the website can let me change maps, but I always appear in the bottom-left corner.

If I'm in Alker Harbor, I can move and inch and get teleported into the Date Dungeon.

Never in my six years have I seen the game act so bizarre.

Edited by KiChan

bcb7383e6e.jpg

I tried the normal patching, and got invisible characters at the character select, and got this view. I tried the manual patch, and went to boot the game, only to have the launcher patch itself again and go back to this. I cannot play the game at all. Using teleport on the website can let me change maps, but I always appear in the bottom-left corner.

If I'm in Alker Harbor, I can move and inch and get teleported into the Date Dungeon.

That was a Bug when you use Website teleport when you are not fully logged out or teleport every where after date and relogin.

to avoid that reconnect after you finish all the Date Dungeon turns and if you are using teleport in the website do logout untill you see the input username and password

• 2 weeks later...

Try reinstalling fully outside of program files.

I did that, and the patcher said I didn't need to patch, so I started the game.

The game then prompted me that my client is different, and that I need to patch, sop I grabbed the manual patch.

Afterwards, the patcher decided to patch my client anyway.

I was finally able to start the game and see my characters.

But, the next time I started the game... The characters were invisible again. I don't want to have to do all of this just to play the game once, then have to do it all over again.

I'm still confused as to what to do about it, nothing I tried worked.

bcb7383e6e.jpg

have you tried this?

if your character stuck out of Map's Area, try to esc 2x and choose "Reconnect to Safety Zone"...

what kind of manual patch you do?

all you have to do is deleting "celestiapatch" file and run LUNAPatcher, then let it re-patch until its finished patching.

if you download a patch somewhere it could be the cause of the problem..

or maybe... just maybe..

its your antivirus which is messing with your game files..

try adding your luna folder as an exception folder to your antivirus.

you can try to search it at the internet how to do that.

• 3 weeks later...