Suggestions Concerning New Pets

Jonah

Three small suggestions:

1. Maybe adding a pet naming system to further customize players' experience with pets

2. Allowing players to mount pets once they reach their final stage of evolution.

3. Adding some pet specific costumes to further customize the pets

g.e.: a costume that only Kyubey can wear.

• Administrator

1. Is a suggestion I had in mind a while ago, however pet names are pulled from pet info and are not saved in any database so they can't be modified at this time and would require a new system.

2. We haven't even reached a talk about mounts because it's a huge thing to implement, and the way Luna Plus handled it was ugly (your mounts were like a second pet), the mount system is not currently in our to-do list.

3. We removed costumes to allow us to add pets, these new pets were not created to wear costumes, and the current system is all pets wear costumes(this made costumes on new pets glitch) or none. They're all of different structures and if I could I would rather create new models for monsters or equipment or anything to be honest before pet costumes.

Some pets (like the pandas) already have a little "costume" on them, like that little bag, that is unique to them.

First we have to fix the existing pet bugs!