Raid Bosses

Fifin

I know this might add a quiet work for the devs for implementing this but...

I just got this idea and been searching over the forum and find no serious comments about this.

so..

How about having a raid boss dungeon?

it will be like a super strong huge monster which have:

- entry limit per day

- high damage so only tanker could take this damage constantly

- quiet pdef and mdef so need both patk and matk hitter to get maximum damage

- massive amount of HP so this raid boss won't get killed easily

- a time limit like DD so the raid won't last forever

- numerous of disabling skills (stun, freeze, poison, bind, etc) and some aoe damage so a supportive class will have their role

- stun and freeze immunity so players won't stunlock it (I don't know if this could be implemented)

and this dungeon needs a minimum 4 or 6 party member to enter it.

players within the party will be moved to a special map (like what happen when you entered a DD)

and also the boss level will comes in range between several levels like DD (100-110, 110-120, etc)

it will also gives decent exp depending on the boss level

and the reward for clearing the dungeon will be a box containing random winning present which will be given to all the participant (maybe a random piece of armor/weapon with max craft --which is also random and maybe extra status--, blessed pukerian scrolls, reset scrolls, gold pouch --maybe--, and rarely artifact items)

Anyway...

Good Luck with anything you are working with for the next update :)

• Upvote 2

I know this might add a quiet work for the devs for implementing this but...

I just got this idea and been searching over the forum and find no serious comments about this.

so..

How about having a raid boss dungeon?

it will be like a super strong huge monster which have:

- entry limit per day

- high damage so only tanker could take this damage constantly

- quiet pdef and mdef so need both patk and matk hitter to get maximum damage

- massive amount of HP so this raid boss won't get killed easily

- a time limit like DD so the raid won't last forever

- numerous of disabling skills (stun, freeze, poison, bind, etc) and some aoe damage so a supportive class will have their role

- stun and freeze immunity so players won't stunlock it (I don't know if this could be implemented)

and this dungeon needs a minimum 4 or 6 party member to enter it.

players within the party will be moved to a special map (like what happen when you entered a DD)

and also the boss level will comes in range between several levels like DD (100-110, 110-120, etc)

it will also gives decent exp depending on the boss level

and the reward for clearing the dungeon will be a box containing random winning present which will be given to all the participant (maybe a random piece of armor/weapon with max craft --which is also random and maybe extra status--, blessed pukerian scrolls, reset scrolls, gold pouch --maybe--, and rarely artifact items)

Anyway...

Good Luck with anything you are working with for the next update :)

this would be interesting, something to add would be unique mobs that scale as you go deeper into the dungeon as she said ranging from 110-120 or 120-130 and so on. I like this.

• 2 weeks later...