Sign in to follow this  
Fifin

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Question

Hi there...

I don't know if we have FAQ topics before,

I'm posting this because some players frequently asking same questions like "Can't report a character" or "Forgotted password"

Hope this could help them finding what they need before creating a new post

Before asking a question try to read this, this post might have answer(s) you are looking for.

Forum

Q: Hi.. I am new to this server.. where can I find the rules?

A: Here, try to open the link

Q: Why I can't post on "Character Report" section?

A: You need to have 10 post count before you can post on the Character Report section. You can increase your posts by creating some thread or replying a thread on any other forum section except "Rant" section. But make sure you don't spam anything!

My Game Account

Q: I forgotten my ID or password, is there any way to get them back?

A: We have something called Celestia Luna Ticket Panel. You can follow the instructions there.

Q: OMG...!!! Someone hacked my ID! Is there any way to return it, please? Q.Q

A: Calm down~ Firstly you need to report your stolen ID so a GM could ban it to prevent the hacker sell or move your item. You can use Celestia Luna Ticket Panel for this case too, but don't expect much for your items and gold should the hacker sell or move them already.

Q: It's been a long time since I submitted my ticket, when will I get a response?

A: Tickets may take longer than 1 week to be resolved. If you want to change something or send an update use the e-mail you received to add replies or the Ticket Panel.

Do not post topics or send PMs to staff members about your ticket!

Q: I cannot login to the game, the notice says "Can enter after 4249005(hh)" or something, what happened?

A: Your ID might be banned. That 4 million hours means your ID is banned permanently. But if it says exact days, hours, minutes, means you get temporarily banned for some mistakes you did. Try to think what have you done wrong by looking at the server and forum rules

Q: My ID was banned, I wanna play.. Is there any way to unban my ID?

A: Your ID was banned because you did something wrong. Depends on the case, it could be temporarily or permanently banned. You will be unbanned automatically after your banned period is over, but there is no way to unban a permanently banned ID.

Technical

Q: My Luna Client won't run after I clicked Start Game, what happened?

A: This is called a technical issues, try to read posts in Technical Help forum section

Q: No login panel shows up after selecting a server.. A lag? Or...?

A: This is also called a technical issues, try to read posts in Technical Help forum section,

Q: Failed connecting to server, what happened?

A: First, try reading this thread. People will post there if the server is down. If there is no new post there, feel free to ask. If the answer is no, then try to read posts in Technical Help forum section

3 answers to this question

GM i want ask something ?

can u give me information about my Username, because i forget it.

there was ID name Darkhood. can u give me clue about my Username

GM i want ask something ?

can u give me information about my Username, because i forget it.

there was ID name Darkhood. can u give me clue about my Username

My Game Account

Q: I forgotten my ID or password, is there any way to get them back?

A: We have something called Celestia Luna Ticket Panel. You can follow the instructions there.

If you forgot information to access your account, you will have to use our account recovery system to retrieve that lost information.