Guild War

Jonah

Only one suggestion here, and that would be that if a guild runs out of guild points, it should be an automatic surrender. My reasoning being that:

Once a guild runs out of GP, the guild they are warring against begins to lose GP rapidly due to the fact that they don't gain GP for killing, but lose 4 GP upon death. Thus also leading them to lose GP even if they have the advantage. It's almost like penalizing someone for warring after a while

Example: I was in war with a guild last night, they ran out of GP, so instead of gaining GP for killing them, we didn't. But every time they killed us we slowly got drained of our GP even if they only killed us rarely.

Another option would be to make it to where you gain GP regardless of the opponents amount of GP, which would fix the need to add automatic surrender. It's not fair for a team to lose so much gp even though they're clearly destroying the other team and dying a few times.

• Upvote 5

In my suggestion about Guild Wars it must have points 1st 100kills wins the war most or let say a lot of players stick the war and don't want to surrender or End War.
most of them wait until other are forced to surrender because they need to make a union or join a union.

In my suggestion about Guild Wars it must have points 1st 100kills wins the war most or let say a lot of players stick the war and don't want to surrender or End War.

most of them wait until other are forced to surrender because they need to make a union or join a union.

Well, 100 kills is a small amount considering how massive the wars in this game get. I'd say if you were to do it this way, a higher mark should be set.

another thing i suggest to disable the war in farm just like what they did in Nera Castle

How about for every declaration of war theres a set amount of kills ranging from 100-500-1,000-10,000. Since the wars im in, 100 can be accomplished in less than 2minutes.
well its easy for all out war but on fix war 3v3 / 4v4 / 5v5 it takes 10min-15min well 100 is fair enough if you there is declare war that making it to be exact

well if the range of 100 is not good for you guys we can suggest end war every date reset so no one will leave behind an open war

Only one suggestion here, and that would be that if a guild runs out of guild points, it should be an automatic surrender. My reasoning being that:

Once a guild runs out of GP, the guild they are warring against begins to lose GP rapidly due to the fact that they don't gain GP for killing, but lose 4 GP upon death. Thus also leading them to lose GP even if they have the advantage. It's almost like penalizing someone for warring after a while

Example: I was in war with a guild last night, they ran out of GP, so instead of gaining GP for killing them, we didn't. But every time they killed us we slowly got drained of our GP even if they only killed us rarely.

Another option would be to make it to where you gain GP regardless of the opponents amount of GP, which would fix the need to add automatic surrender. It's not fair for a team to lose so much gp even though they're clearly destroying the other team and dying a few times.

Great idea guys!

my suggestion is the warring guilds are entering how many GP they would bet on the war, maximum is depends on both guild point at the moment, so a guild that lose that amount of point lose.

basically more GP they bet, the longer war will takes time

and again.. I know doing this would be a quiet complicated task for the devs. this is brand new thing on guild war.

• Upvote 2