Pet Bug

How About No?

Everytime i try to set my Pet AI to Passive, it auto-seal itself within 3-4mins even though it has 'bout 90-95 Friendship/Hunger in the status and then my client will not respond then crash. It always happen and i can't really farm continuously because of it. Any help?

EDIT: Also, why i can't save the AI to Passive, when i reconnect it always go back to Helpful? Pet always attack 1st whenever i try to set it to Helpful and i always get stunned by the monsters so i'm always setting it to Passive.

• Administrator

You can't leave your pet on one part of the map while you're in another. If you run out of your pet's range it will seal and sometimes crash your game.

I see. So, is there anyway to set it to Helpful but it won't attack first? I'm a Rogue so i either use Shield Boomerang or Hunter Blast 1st but before i can cast it, my pet already attacks the monster :v

uhh , i don't think u can do that ...

just change it back to Passive everytime u reconnect, it's not something hard to do, i always did that when i was still using my pet

but idk whether that counted as a bug or no

• 2 weeks later...
  • Game Master

Just target the monster and get close to it before clicking the skill. The moment you activate a skill, whether you're in range to cast it or not, your pet will attack. So try to get in range before you cast the skill.