Experience Share in Party

Fifin

Hi...
I have seen many people are doing solo hunt because they may be able to take care of the monster by themself.
When someone pops out there, they will try to mobs the monsters without doing KS, by means killing every other monsters which is not attacking another player there. Why don't they make a party and hunt down them together? Most reasonable reason is because when they have party, they will end up splitting exp and leveling a bit slower (well.. That happens to me too O:-))
My suggestion here is.. How about adding some exp bonus to party, the more ppl in a party the more exp they will get. When they are in full party then they will get exp bonus depends on the party number..
2 ppl - 75%
3 ppl - 85%
4 ppl - 95%
5 ppl - 105%
6 ppl - 115%
7 ppl - 125%
And if this happen.. Maybe devs will make mobs difficulty harder.. So ppl will choose to party rather than soloing theirself..

• Upvote 2

How about remove exp splitting when in a party? When 1 kills a monster everyone else get 100% of the exp

That wouldn't be possible, it will just ruin the game. It's fair that EXP of a monster is split based on number of people in a party.

How about remove exp splitting when in a party? When 1 kills a monster everyone else get 100% of the exp

that's not solving the "I don't want to share anything with you" problem.

since solo players get all the credit they get, but they wont get a full profit if they are in a party with anyone else

that is also why I'm suggesting to make the monster a quiet more difficult, make it almost impossible to do a solo hunt (Just like Mantis in The Great Garden, if only you went there before, you will get what I mean.)

Hi...

I have seen many people are doing solo hunt because they may be able to take care of the monster by themself.

When someone pops out there, they will try to mobs the monsters without doing KS, by means killing every other monsters which is not attacking another player there. Why don't they make a party and hunt down them together? Most reasonable reason is because when they have party, they will end up splitting exp and leveling a bit slower (well.. That happens to me too O:-))

My suggestion here is.. How about adding some exp bonus to party, the more ppl in a party the more exp they will get. When they are in full party then they will get exp bonus depends on the party number..

2 ppl - 75%

3 ppl - 85%

4 ppl - 95%

5 ppl - 105%

6 ppl - 115%

7 ppl - 125%

And if this happen.. Maybe devs will make mobs difficulty harder.. So ppl will choose to party rather than soloing theirself..

A 25% experience boost to a full party? Nobody would solo anymore. What about the people that like to solo? Some people can barely kill monsters on their own now anyways, I see people dying more often than not in NH unless they're players that have main accounts and are leveling an alt or something. New players suffer a lot when they hit 90+.

What about instead of 25% bonus at full party:

Alone: 100%

2 ppl - 80%

3 ppl - 90%

4 ppl - 100%

full party: 110%

Bonus is calculated inclusive of the party leader eg. 2 people = 1 member + the leader

This system basically means, if you have 2 people in your party, give 80% of the monster's exp that you would have gotten had you killed the monster alone to both party members based on their level. So for example if I'm level 105 and kill a Blue Beard Captain and get 100k exp, and my friend is 110 and gets 40k exp from them, give me 80k and give my friend 32k exp.

Same thing goes for 3 people but with 90%. At 4 people just give full exp, no complicated system required. At a full party, give 110% of the exp you would get if you killed the monster solo based on your level. Using the case above, give me 110k exp and my friend 44k exp.

I think you can only have a six-person party anyways, so I didn't include it. Tell me if I'm wrong (I probably am). This lowers the required amount of people to prevent any exp loss, and doesn't give an extremely high exp boost when with a full party. I think the default party setting at the moment is exp is split evenly between how many party members there are loosely influenced by the algorithm that calculates base exp gain when killing a monster alone. So a party with all level 105 will get more exp altogether than a party with two level 110s and one level 100. Making monsters harder would be too much work, I think. I mean if you really wanted to make them harder you could possibly lower the PVE damage scaling but... I'm not even sure there is such a setting.

Or my entire post could be complete horse sh*t, take it all with a grain of salt. Please.

A 25% experience boost to a full party? Nobody would solo anymore. What about the people that like to solo? Some people can barely kill monsters on their own now anyways, I see people dying more often than not in NH unless they're players that have main accounts and are leveling an alt or something. New players suffer a lot when they hit 90+.

What about instead of 25% bonus at full party:

Alone: 100%

2 ppl - 80%

3 ppl - 90%

4 ppl - 100%

full party: 110%

Bonus is calculated inclusive of the party leader eg. 2 people = 1 member + the leader

This system basically means, if you have 2 people in your party, give 80% of the monster's exp that you would have gotten had you killed the monster alone to both party members based on their level. So for example if I'm level 105 and kill a Blue Beard Captain and get 100k exp, and my friend is 110 and gets 40k exp from them, give me 80k and give my friend 32k exp.

Same thing goes for 3 people but with 90%. At 4 people just give full exp, no complicated system required. At a full party, give 110% of the exp you would get if you killed the monster solo based on your level. Using the case above, give me 110k exp and my friend 44k exp.

I think you can only have a six-person party anyways, so I didn't include it. Tell me if I'm wrong (I probably am). This lowers the required amount of people to prevent any exp loss, and doesn't give an extremely high exp boost when with a full party. I think the default party setting at the moment is exp is split evenly between how many party members there are loosely influenced by the algorithm that calculates base exp gain when killing a monster alone. So a party with all level 105 will get more exp altogether than a party with two level 110s and one level 100. Making monsters harder would be too much work, I think. I mean if you really wanted to make them harder you could possibly lower the PVE damage scaling but... I'm not even sure there is such a setting.

Or my entire post could be complete horse sh*t, take it all with a grain of salt. Please.

Exactly as what I've posted earlier about the default settings of EXP sharing. I agree that this would lead to less people do solo hunting and I can't deny the possibility of the suggestion being implemented but considering there is a chance that it would reduce the overall difficulty of the game, the stats of the monsters should be adjusted to the changes in the exp sharing calculations to make both sides balanced.

• 3 weeks later...