Hidden Blade versus Chivalry of the Church's

Akaiya Akeboshi

Hidden Blade vs Chivalry of the Church's  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these items is considered better?

• Artifact: Hidden Power Pendant (Set Effect)
    • Legend: Chivalry of the Church's

I've been playing celestia luna online for many years, yet I still haven't figured out which one of these is considered better. I'd love to hear from other players.

Legend: Chivalry of the Church's
Level 75
Physical Attack 15
Magical Defense 50
STR +15
Physical Attack +9%
Physical Defense +6%
HP Recovery +5
Movement Speed +15

Artifact: Hidden Power Pendant (Hidden Blade)

Level 105

Physical Defense 20

Magical Defense ??

Strength +15

Dexterity +7

[2] Set Effect: 

Physical attacking power +10%

Physical defensive power -5%

Magical defensive power -5%

Critical Rate +165

Critical damage +10%

if you are aiming for a high crit rate and crit damage, go for HB set, with it you will get more damage output in cost of some defense and survivability (since glove have -15 Vitality effect)

chivalry is more suitable if you need patk with some def.. (assuming you are using Holy set for the armor set)

Mostly 1H phys.attack classes and 2H magnus are using chivalry for their extra patk and def.

and mostly HB sets are used by destroyers and SwordMasters who don't really rely on defense.

if the options are HB set or Chival, Chival for me then. Because I like playing 1H class. (if you put Concealed Barrier set on it I'll pick it :D)

HB set provides more critical rate and damage, so if you crit a lot, you do ridiculous damage.

Chivalry is more for raw power. If you crit you do decent damage, but even when you don't crit you still pack a punch. You also don't sacrifice defense if you choose Chivalry.

Overall:

Chiv = Playing safe.

HB = Screwing stuff up.

the difference is :

Hidden blade

~ double edged stats ( physical attacking power is higher than chival but at cost of sacrificed both physical and magical defense ) . recommended if you're on a job that has huge defense ( but less P.A ) , which mitigate the worst effect

~ compromise armor's stats set upon wearing it , which dimishes set effect of rare armor itself ( such as holy iron for example ) . not mention double-edged effect above

~ level limit is lv 105

~ cheaper than chival amulet

~ provides dexterity , which chival lacked of

~ can be purchased at itemshop

Chivalry of the church

~ provides both physical attacking power and defense . recommended to wear for 2-handed jobs , which they cannot wield a shield but the defense from this necklace provides is suffice as if were a shield

~ since it does not require other part of equipments to enable the set effect , it does not compromise the heavy armor that comes with set effect

~ slightly boost moving speed

~ can be equipped earlier than HB set since level limit is 75

~ expensive ( approximatedly more than farouk , which mage's counterpart )

~ must be purchased from other players who sells it or gained by killing tarintus

the difference is :

Hidden blade

~ double edged stats ( physical attacking power is higher than chival but at cost of sacrificed both physical and magical defense ) . recommended if you're on a job that has huge defense ( but less P.A ) , which mitigate the worst effect

~ compromise armor's stats set upon wearing it , which dimishes set effect of rare armor itself ( such as holy iron for example ) . not mention double-edged effect above

~ can be equipped earlier since level limit is lv 75

~ cheaper than chival amulet

~ provides dexterity , which chival lacked of

~ can be purchased at itemshop

Chivalry of the church

~ provides both physical attacking power and defense . recommended to wear for 2-handed jobs , which they cannot wield a shield but the defense from this necklace provides is suffice as if were a shield

~ since it does not require other part of equipments to enable the set effect , it does not compromise the heavy armor that comes with set effect

~ slightly boost moving speed

~ level limit is lv 105

~ expensive ( approximatedly more than farouk , which mage's counterpart )

~ must be purchased from other players who sells it or gained by killing tarintus

you are confused between HB set and chival level.. I guess...

Chival is 75, HB set is 105