An unfair game

laurenrasmus

Why didn't the game developer of this private server made it for indonesia only ?

I'm not from Indeonesia and couldn't ignore the fact that the game is unfair.

Can't go to pvp without being abused, and when I ask why the answer is mostly because you're not Indo.

Sorry for the cursing, but I find it stupid, that just because I'm not Indo the game is harder for me.

But it's not only in pvp, because I could simply stop going there, it's also happening in the market place (Nera Castletown ch3).

I'm playing Celestia Luna for a long time, and it happend many times, that people wouldn't sell me items just because I couldn't speak Indonesian, or just because I am not Indo.

They also seem to be impatient towards people who speak English.

The other country's population is going extinct in Celestia Luna, and as it does the ones that are left are getting weaker.

I don't know if I can call it racism, but I can surely say it is unfair.

I joined this game when I was younger, to young to understand about what is going on,and only now after I made such a big progress, and have been playing for so long, I realize how unfair the game is.

I know the administrators cannot control the situation, because its a whole big population that does the same.

That's why I started this thread with the question "Why didn't the game developer made it for indonesia only?"

I think it would be a great idea,it would prevent so many heartbreaks, like mine.

• Upvote 2

i think u cant call it racism.. its private server and its available for all country. but yes the most population of the player in this game are indonesian. and im indonesian too. but not all of indonesian people do like what are u saying above. and people who are not impatient towards people who speak english maybe because they cant speak and understand english well and yea maybe some of them only want to sell it to indonesian too.. its not the fault of the game. and about pvp its about abused on pvp, some group make a base camp on pvp and they will attack people who they think as enemy or kill whoever they want. and i got abused on pvp too :D just be patient and enjoy the game on your own way.

sorry for bad english.. just try to give my opinion

• Upvote 1

I sadly must agree with you.

I am CL member since 2011 and i noticed it so many times. Game has stopped to be international long time ago and sometimes i feel like i am the last english speaking player. It's really hard cuz trading / selling / buying items is almost impossible. I don't want to mention PvP cuz i have no words to describe it. Long time ago i decided to be a solo player (no guild) and when i enter PvP i can't even say a word cuz i get insta killed by 10 people who speak language which i don't understand and they keep saying that i'm a noob. This behaviour forced me to quit CL and now i'm just visiting it sometimes with hope to play again but sadly every single day strikes me with the same impression - there's no place for me anymore.

• Upvote 2

Dear Melisa,
I'm pretty sure there are(were) more people like us but they are too shy(scared?) to complain or they've already given up. I'm not saying that every indo player is bad but i noticed that mostly they are really 'proud' and 'self-confident' and they feel strong cuz they're a huge part of CL community. In my opinion it isn't fair and this behaviour kills the spirit of this game.

FYI, we have our own Luna Plus private servers (internationally accepted, I suppose) as well but there haven't been any original luna online (not plus) private servers introduced in Indonesia, so I think that's the reason why they joined this game. I'm Indonesian too and to be honest, I agree with your statement and not to mention this game is overpopulated by our Indonesian brothers and sisters. I also feel ashamed of other Indonesian fellows who are, like you said, being impatient, being caught in favoritism issue and not well-behaved. Language barrier is still there in this game because English is not our main language and not all Indonesians have fluency in their English (including me) and that includes any other countries which don't have English as their mother tongue.

I don't know if this is correct (no offense) but us Indonesians are easily bad-tempered, especially when they are unsatisfied and being too proud whenever something has been achieved that others might not be able to. It's my humble opinion, no offense to all CL players out there.

• Upvote 2

That's exactly what I wanted to say. As you mentioned, English isn't a mother tongue for the most of Cluna players but as we said before this server is international and in my opinion we should at least try to communicate. Also the issue about being too proud. I know it's nice to feel and show your achievements in the game but it should NOT harm other people. As i mentioned before I've been playing on this server for 5 years and my main character is really well-built. I just can't accept the fact that people who are too scared to fight alone (they usually ask for friend's help after first death) call other people noobs. Don't you think its ridiculous? Also, when i try to talk with them i'm ignored or they answer in their mother tongue or, what bothers me the most, they laugh at me.

• Upvote 2

FYI, not all player from indonesia can speak english and maybe the person you asked is the one who cannot speak english. I am from Indonesia, but for conversation I always use english although for indonesian players..

Please forgive for any bad indonesian players..if you need or ask something, you can do with me..with my pleasure of course I will do what I can do..

• Upvote 1

Noobie Tip: Be strong, and kill everyone.

(Jk thats just me, hahaha)

For the 2 active years i played CL, and whenever i visited PvP1, there hasn't been a time i didnt get swarmed by at least 10 people, edits mostly, also because im Pinoy. And well, I just kill all of them until I get tired of them, that map has been taken over ever since i got here to this game. Most indonesians, arent fluent in speaking english at all, its hard communicating with them, buying, selling, but thats why we need to learn how to adapt to them, to try to understand, pick up the context clues, and think about it. 

I get called noob a lot, and i just laugh, because the person who calls me noob is a noob him/herself, dont take it personally, pvp is not everything about this game, everyone has forgot about it, people forgot that we play this game to enjoy with friends, to socialize and communicate, to build bonds; despite being strong, theres not a better feeling than having plenty of friends.

Realize. Socialize and have fun. 

• Upvote 3

Understood, i have experienced everything that you have said from the market to the pvp, tho, if you love the game, this shouldnt be an issue, we cant say the same to all of the Indonesians, i have many old & new friends who speak english or at least try to, you just have to be friendly & not retaliate everytime someone does something you dont want to you, or you to them, just be friendly and talk to everyone nicely, and an added note, try to learn their language, playing will get more interesting haha

• Upvote 1

You can't blame them buddy; they (the indos) were the first colonizers of this server, so you'll expect a larger proportion of their population in-game; even in other luna plus games, i notice mostly indo players. Best thing to do is: ignore them and just continue, and work hard to become hard (farm, level-up, buy-and-sell, vote, donate-optional).

And the part with short-tempered indos and buy-and-sell deals, i only met one, because he had a hard time understanding what was I saying, even though it's English.

not all of indonesian people could speak english because they use their own language about that pvp1 im agree with you.they will be bullyed you even youre indonesian people they never wnat to hear you because they edit player

Well the only issue is there's 1 Indonesian faction that camps PvP and they bully anyone they aren't familiar with. if you honestly just dislike this join their enemy faction or go to pvp when we raid it. there are a few factions that do fight against the Indonesians that camp PvP, but at the end of the day they still sit there and nowhere else.

PvP isnt really the only thing in this game. Like I said there's a lot of things to do.

Have you guys ever tried crafting your own armor? Its frustrating but feels good in the end.

Have you guys ever tried crafting your own Level 50 wings? Or tried the level 25 wings?

Have you guys ever went partying with your friends to kill Austere and finally get your own Legend cape?

Have you tried philoing until you realize youre almost out of gold and that, "oh fuck me" moment.

I could go on with the things i've done to have fun in this game, but in the end, there's always our friends to keep us company. Spending hours after hours talking about senseless things.

About PvP Arena, In this game, based on my understanding, there are 3 Groups. 1.) Those who occupy PvP Arena, they may have plenty of guilds, separated, but theyre gathered under one name, KR, for KaskusReborn. 2.) Those people who are against them. (I'm part of this haha) But i dont know what we're called. So bleh. 3.) Neutrals. Those who doesnt want to interfere, or join any drama. Because drama gets really bad, that it becomes comedy. Lol.

But even though it's kind of annoying how they occupy it, that's why there's 10 different channels.

• Upvote 1