Transfer Attributes

nilniel

Hi all!!

Just want to suggest something that my mind came up with :D hahaha

Transfer Attributes << dunno if this is even possible but still would like to suggest it so that in the near future maybe GM's can make it happen in CL :) 

it goes like this .. you know BWL right? (Black Widow Leader) costume ?? with 10% P.A HP MP .. well here it goes

Transfer Attributes .. what will happen if this is even possible .. we can transfer the effects of every costume to another costume or vice versa.. 

for example 

Panda Boots 

Panda Gloves

BWL

Bachelor Hat 

all of this costumes above is very important in Celestia Luna .. what if the effects of this costume's can be transferred to another costume .. like Hiphop set << Chibi Set << or Hot Date set  << in that way we can have various sets of costumes .. 

we can even make our own costume set .. like assorted xD .. 

if we can make this happen .. wow .. that would be great right  :) 

well this is where my suggestion ends .. 

thank you :) 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i think this is impossible ...  :wacko:

aaaaand imo , if it's like that , we can't set the price for each item, like when someone shouts "S> panda boots" we'll be like "what panda boots? what effects? how much?".. . that's .. complicated af and it makes us difficult to sell and buy ... when usually we r like "oh p.boot has the ms effect and the price is around 1b (now)"

aaaand this increases the chance of someone getting scammed, like he told u he gonna sell p.boot p.a 10% when what he has is p.boot mp recov+3 haha

aaaaaand if it's like that then what Orange has been doing r all useless, it's like ... why doesn't Orange just sell the effect itself and not the items, like , what is the purpose of Orange making all those items with all those effects when u r just gonna change them all?

just my opinion  ^_^  ^_^

(excuse my english ... rip :( )

do you mean if youll gonna buy a costume theres a lot of option to choose. for example if you will buy a Pajamas suit theres an option that you will choose the set effect of BWL for 250pp, or 15%ms/hp/mp for 20pp or 30gp, or the set effect of 5/5 20pp or 30gp.. and i think this kinda cool, so player will have a different kind of looks or outfit..

do you mean if youll gonna buy a costume theres a lot of option to choose. for example if you will buy a Pajamas suit theres an option that you will choose the set effect of BWL for 250pp, or 15%ms/hp/mp for 20pp or 30gp, or the set effect of 5/5 20pp or 30gp.. and i think this kinda cool, so player will have a different kind of looks or outfit..

sorta like that .. but what i would like will be a scroll or an NPC where we can put the items that we will use ... 

for example 

BWL > Hiphop Green > what will happen is we will transfer the effects of BWL to Hiphop Green and effects of Hiphop Green shirt to BWL .. it's sorta like that .. i know this is kinda impossible and hard to understand xD 

but it's just an idea that came to mind :) 

sorta like that .. but what i would like will be a scroll or an NPC where we can put the items that we will use ... 

for example 

BWL > Hiphop Green > what will happen is we will transfer the effects of BWL to Hiphop Green and effects of Hiphop Green shirt to BWL .. it's sorta like that .. i know this is kinda impossible and hard to understand xD 

but it's just an idea that came to mind :)

should the developer implement that..

I'd rather to have BWL effect -> put something like a token -> hiphop costume -> BWL costume destroyed.

it sounds like what it supposed to be.. so you will need a costume for effect, and a costume for an appearance...

and also buy something that is required for an effect transfer, maybe quiet high amout of gold, and you are going to lose the item needed for transfer and also the costume, to prevent multiple effect transfer.

ouwh... if it's about character's appearance only, there is feature called "Wardrobe".

but this Wardrobe are Feature from another game and I cannot tell what game is that :)

Wardrobe is system that make your character's appearance will be different from the Current. But the Effect Status you gaining will be not changed from the Current Item you Equipped.

For Example:

your equipment Costume currently are: Bachelor, BWL, Panda Glove, Panda Boots

if you have another Costumes on your Inventory, you can Wardrobe them with another Costumes, and making your Character's Appearance changed into the Costume you pick for Wardrobe.

for Example:

you are actually using: Bachelor, BWL, Panda Glove, Panda Boots

and you using Wardrobe: Pajama Hat, Pajama Body, Pajama Hand, Pajama Sandal

so it will make your appearance become Pajama Costume Sets, but since you were actually using BWL+etc, the Effect you will gain is from BWL+etc and not the Effect of Pajama Sets.

(sorry cannot explain it well with English, I hope Fifin or someone can explain this idea bit better) :)

>contra: Our Inventory will be full of Costumes just for a Wardrobe system... xD

this idea sounds good? :)

this feature looks like from a private Luna Plus server, so nope.

and this system only increases confusion and price fluctuations, plus.... what's the point of the gold point or premium point costs on the item mall if this suggestion gets implemented? (e.g. a 210 PP BWL can be replaced with a costume part that costs around 20 GP if such item exists)

• Administrator

The suggestion itself was reversed and it seems some people are getting confused about this topic, such feature is popular in many big games, what happens is that you apply the appearance of one item to another item of the same type.

The wardrobe system you say is useless here because costumes have stats and people count them as equipment, so that would require making a separate no-stat costume system or items.

What you want is what I said, and by applying the appearance of another item you are binding that item to your account, making it untradeable, removing that confusion some players are afraid of.

You would have an interface like the enchant window, 1st slot is the main item, 2nd slot is the appearance item, the appearance item would be used up and disappear after. And the main item bound to your account (can be stored in the bank), maybe there would be an option to revert to the original appearance and making it tradeable again.

• Upvote 1

The suggestion itself was reversed and it seems some people are getting confused about this topic, such feature is popular in many big games, what happens is that you apply the appearance of one item to another item of the same type.

The wardrobe system you say is useless here because costumes have stats and people count them as equipment, so that would require making a separate no-stat costume system or items.

What you want is what I said, and by applying the appearance of another item you are binding that item to your account, making it untradeable, removing that confusion some players are afraid of.

You would have an interface like the enchant window, 1st slot is the main item, 2nd slot is the appearance item, the appearance item would be used up and disappear after. And the main item bound to your account (can be stored in the bank), maybe there would be an option to revert to the original appearance and making it tradeable again.

yes!! that is correct.. :D hope we can have this kind of system someday

• 3 weeks later...