Rusty at this version of Luna so questions!

razzle

Question

1.  How does pking work?  
(The version I'm used to has a pk channel and opposing camps)

2.  How do I change channels without having to go back to the character select screen? 
(Used to it being the escape button but that doesn't seem to do it)

3.  Do players still use their own personal selling/buying booths?

4.  Is it worth it to level up a full support character on this server if I'm fond of healing in pve content?
I'm interested in trying out pvp content as well though.

17 answers to this question

Hi 

1. i have a vague knowledge about PK, all i know is PK is a state where you can kill people w/o having to request for a duel, and vice versa, the more u kill, the more PK points u get, and the higher the Pk points, the higher the experience lost when u die, i personally just used it to get PK points so that its quicker to level down my character when farming at a certain level, and not for the fun of killing spree

2. you cant, i guess its the same from when u left, yeah u can tap escape or click the settings button at the bottom right of your UI

3. yes they do

4. yeah, everyone is always looking for support, youll always be needed, whether pvp or pve

Alright, thx for the reply, and now some follow up questions...

1.  Where can I find the selling/buying booths?   I mean what city and what channel?  I was in channel one Alker Harbor and didn't see any.

2.  Class specific question:  Do DoT spells in the healer get modified by your intellect or are they always the same amount?
I was thinking of going mage > cleric > priest > bishop > cardinal and only considering attack skills that don't need int so I can put all my points in vit.

• Administrator

All your shopping is done in Nera Castle channel 3.

PK is currently bugged so you will not lose anything or get rewards (but you do get pk points), some players glitch it to level fast but they get banned for it as it's considered bug abusing. Doing your normal enable pk > kill player > keep playing will not cause you any of this trouble.

Currently all DoTs are static damage, I can not say that will always remain the same.

Job passives do not work right now so you can choose paths to get skills or level faster instead. Since you can get to level 105 in a single day just get what gives you the best skills, check out our guides section!

And because of this Cardinal is not full support, instead players use it for its DoT skill over other mages.

• Upvote 1

2.) When you do PK, wait for 5 Minutes or 10 Minutes for be able to do ESC :)

Tips: to decrease PK points, you can go to Alker Farm, AFK your character there or do some Fishing for couple of Hours :)

3.) We cannot do Personal Shop/ Booth "Buy".

This Feature cannot be used due some Old Player do too much "Abusing Bug" over it.

(need to report it so Admin can fix it later???) xD

@Orange: PK currently bug, actually I want say that's not quietly a bug.

according Posting Update from GM Reid for "PVP Map",
Feature PK cannot take Items or Golds from the Players who do a PK.

(but well yeah, if this one is considered as bug too, I don't know is important to fix it or not, taking Item from PK Players is just something...) :")

• Administrator

Killing in the PvP arena is not the same as PK. When you kill somebody in PK you still see the rewards window, you just can't take anything. When you kill somebody in the PvP arena you don't see this window.

• Upvote 1

Killing in the PvP arena is not the same as PK. When you kill somebody in PK you still see the rewards window, you just can't take anything. When you kill somebody in the PvP arena you don't see this window.

yeah that was Reid posted about long time ago, we cannot take any items from Reward Window after killing the PK Player... But on that time, I remember he don't say that as Bug... xD

well... so you want to fix it too? :o

So if I'm understanding this correctly someone can constantly gank me over and over again and they'd level up quickly from it because of a bug and if reported for it can get banned?

But if I get ganked once from that person and either they run off to do pve or faming stuff or I defend myself and kill them then it's fine?

I might be a bit confused, but I'll check the rules and forum info on this.

The PKers won't lvl up or gain exp if they kill a player and nothing is wrong with PKing. So, there's no reason to ban the PKers. It's fine to fight them back or kill them and you can still hit them when they're still in PK mode even though they ran off and start farming somewhere else. There's time limit for PKing. You need to wait until the time limit end and then you can go back to normal mode

Alright, so I think I just have one more question for now...

Are healing spells like DoTs?

If so then I'm going to try full VIT for my healer.

You mean like in ragnarok? anybody who stepped into the area spell on the ground gets healed? No dude

Heal Skills that same like DoT ???

we do have that Healing Skills, that skill can be learned as Bishop or Cardinal

is not do area field spell lol, but the skill is doing Auto-Heal to the Target

(cannot be used if the Target are enemy) :)

there is 2 Skills for that Auto Heal:

-Divine Heal: do Auto-Heal to Target's Health Point (HP)

-Mana Blast: do Auto-Heal to Target's Mana Point (MP)

Also, on Fighter Class, Job Knight also have Auto-Heal Skills "Divine Justice", but only can be used to own-self :)

Alright, so I think I just have one more question for now...

Are healing spells like DoTs?

If so then I'm going to try full VIT for my healer.

I think he was referring to healing amount..

DoT have static damage. While healing amount is affected by other things such as skill lv (you will see how much this basic amount on skill description), healer lv, int, and matk.

I don't know about healing formula, but

Heal amount = basic heal power + int + "x"
where "x" is some formula related to matk and level I guess.
because any additional point of int increases heal by same amount

It would be something like that. Still cant find that "x" yet.

So, as Cardinal, you will have lvl 25 great heal which have about 5k+ basic heal power. With a few int and matk you will have that 5k+ heal per 4-5seconds.

While fast heal only have like 800-1000 heal power at lvl 20 (unable to open CL at this moment) with 0.x cooldown

Commonly full vit cardinal will have about 200~400 additional heal power.

Oh and about dot healing. It is what Antoni said.

It does have a static heal amount not affected by anything but skill lvl

Yeah, I meant is healing static like DoTs and I see that it's affected by INT.

If that's the case I shouldn't go full VIT it sounds like...

you bit missunderstand, Fifin said that Auto-Healing skills has static amount and not affected by anything

whichmeans, the INT will not affected to Auto-Healing skills

the Healing Skills that affected by INT and Magic Attack that was Fifin mention about are: Heal, Fast Heal, Group Heal, Great Heal, Sacrifice Heal, etc... :)

so yes, if you only want use Auto-Heal Skills, is still good to go VIT... :)