The reason behind this long-last server

StarryNight

I dunno am I right to post it right here.

Cos, i found nothing to post in General forums. It says "You cannot start a new topic". So I decided to post it here.

I wanna ask something. Why this Celestia server is obviously long-last? I found it in 2010 and still active until right now. I found other Luna server which can only operate for about 2 or 3 years after the official launch. After that, it was closed. What makes Celestia Server so special? I wonder why it's different. Are the moderating teams still the same from the very beginning of this? or they were no longer here? if so, then it could be 2 or 3 years after this official launch there were re-recruitment for new moderators. Am I wrong?

And why now it just 300 players for max players to play? Why I can say such things is because when it reach 300 players, I often got disconnected while in the game. When I found it in 2010, 3000 players were still available to log-in in the game.

Besides, by the way, ​I decide to play only in 1 server and always be in that server. So, I still find the server until now.

Please, sorry if I said something wrong. Feel free to correct me. Thankyou

- StarryNight :)

hmm maybe because Celestia Luna is Luna Online's Server with Luna Classic and not Luna Plus

much of Luna Players hate Luna Plus for some reason and wanted to Play Luna Classic

and the Server that has already top name for Luna Classic is... of course Celestia Luna :)

so, why then? why some people hate Luna Plus? if you do, may I know the reasons? it seems like this server is the only one left which still adopt the first of Luna-like. One of my reason which make me hesitate to play in this one is because it's a private server. So many people hate to play in private servers, they use private server just for training before they play-for-sure in the official one. But I think it's not just a private server. Am I wrong? then I would love to hear your reasons :)

Bugs in general, like a certain tower can be bugged for easy leveling to 150, dupe especially when a server is usually laggy, u can almost assume dupe exist, what I hate pesonaly is the reduced stun, sleep, paralysis duration, gameplay leans toward damage, less strategy. In general it has more added feature, I like that they have a rides that give buff, housing system and even design it, added skills like cooking, etc. but the only real advantage imo it has over classic luna is the siege, if that could be added here omg, this to me would be the perfect luna online

I think it's all because the GM's and staff always keep the Rules in game. so, it make us felt more comfortable when playing Celestia Luna because there is no cheat, KS, or any bad players in here. and when we found them (cheater and other bad players) we can report them and the GM's or Administrator will give the punishment.

and finally, most players are follow the Rules and make this game more fun..

it's just my opinion