Beta Testing Team Sign-ups

Orange

IRC Name: simister50

most used character name : rezthor

spoken league: indonesia,english,java

time playing luna online: 7 month

time playing celestia luna : 4 years

have you been a beta tester before?

yeah but other game like closer indonesia i join beta tester, in day when the game first launching in indonesia

why do you want to join the beta testing team:

in this game i feel free to do someting with my friend not only that . i meet new friend in this game so.. why don't make it more great to use, more fun, andmore fantastic than before so.. this game is more perfecth to play with my friend 

i think i can help you to improve this game 

IRC Name                                     :  ANicma

Most used character name        :  ANicma

Spoken Languages: Age           :  English

Time playing Luna Online         :  8 Years

Time playing Celestia Luna       :  7 Years

Have you been a beta tester before? 

No, but i'm sure my first time for beta tester for this event will be good.

Why do you want to join the Beta Testing Team?

Well, I want to join Beta Testing Team because Luna was my first game in MMORPG and I really enjoyed to play. Since I found Celestia Luna Online from 7 years ago, I really want to improve this game better. Well, i played most of Luna Online in many server, but Celestia is the best for me and this is the only private server of Luna Online that are capable for more than 5 years. And I don't want to lose this server. 

Therefore you should choose me as your team because I really know about Luna Online and I really want to improve this game to makes more people play. Thank you for choose me as your new member team.

IRC Name: AshKetchum

Most used character name: AshKetchum

Spoken Languages: English,Spanish

Time playing Luna Online:8 years

Time playing Celestia Luna: Since it's inception.

Have you been a beta tester before? (do not include server names) Yes

There have been many times in the past in which i've helped the administrator test various coding error and help debug problems. I've been helping since the beginning, now there's a chance to help the server directly through beta testing. I've been around since the GM that pretended to be female just to get the position. I've learned alot since going on many different forms of luna since the original came out many years ago. Through that knowledge, you gain insight on various problems that have happened on this server / otherwise and can use that knowledge to better the Celestia Luna experience.

My skills will certainly be useful if chosen to become a beta tester. To be able to help improve the only server that's stood the test of time would be an amazing oppurtunity.

• Upvote 1

IRC Name: Gustav
Most used character name: GustvaPendragon

Spoken Languages: English, Filipino, Spanish

Time playing Luna Online: 8 years
Time playing Celestia Luna: 3.5 years

Have you been a beta tester before? (do not include server names)

Yes

I want to help and be part of the team that will bring more contents and update to the game i love, celestia luna online.

• Orange locked this topic