Magic Word

kkflopez

:28:

Good Day to all.

I'm here to say that :

Can we, buyer or even seller avoid saying this magic word: "OFFER"?

In the part of the buyer, of course He/She will bid /offer for a low price to save golds.

In the part of the seller, of course He/She will bid /offer high price to earn more golds.

Coz' saying this word, leads on insulting player, for example:

Seller: Offer please.

Buyer: 20b

Seller: skip

Buyer: Why? What is your price. please tell me.

Seller: If you don't got enough golds to buy my item, don't ever buy it. try to others if you 

could found a player that you can deal with. found someone who's got no knowledge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the part of the SELLER , it is the SELLER'S responsibility to say their prices and don't 

depend on other's offer. Sellers, remember that a buyer will always offer a low price even

though the truth is they really got enough money / golds to buy your items.

• Upvote 3

Well, when you whisp a seller, try to say "How much, no offer pls" That's what I do most of the time. Or when someone said "Offer" just reply "Your price pls". 

9 hours ago, vinrusher said:

Well, I agree with you from the buyer's perspective. Why bother asking for offers if we as the buyers will always give offer as low as possible and ended up getting a 'skip' :33:

I agree. I think "Skip" is a rude word. They said offer, than we give our price. But they give us word "Skip" :@ If they do not agree with our offer/price they can ignore it well with "Sorry" , "higher please" , or something. It sound like they look down on us, sound like we can't buy their items with higher price.

6 hours ago, Reel said:

Well, when you whisp a seller, try to say "How much, no offer pls" That's what I do most of the time. Or when someone said "Offer" just reply "Your price pls". 

Hm ... I do it too but whatever I said like that they always say "skip" or ignore our pm. I smells they don't know the price but want a HIGH PRICE D:

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, darkus236 said:

I hate that moment when I let them offer and they won't reply :hmpf:

Well, read all of our posts here, you'll know the reason then.

Spoiler

They didn't reply you because:

1. Asking offer price to buyer is a NO-NO in buyer's point of view. Overcharges may happen if he/she has no idea whatsoever in regards to the price of the item they interested in buying. Buyers tend to ask the price the seller' willing to give but, similarly, they would increase the price a bit so as to avoid too much losses.

2. If you DID let the buyers tell the price they're willing to pay, would you accept their price given it's below the market price? Most sellers would probably end up replying a "skip" or stay silent.

(Based on personal experience)