sleep is bugged ?

Sky_Light12

Question

when i try for sleep experiment between AB and SS sleep spell , both of them for some reason , can move as if nothing happened even though from other screen , the debuff sleep is working . but from what i see , if i used it at start of duel , it does actually immobilize them until i tried to cast sleep again on them ( to extend the sleep time ) even if the sleep debuff do appeared on other screen

i used dual login btw

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

Debuffs are just buffs with a negative effect, as others have stated there is a rule of level, only higher level will be reapplied, same level or lower will not overwrite the buff state applied.

The reason the target wakes up from some of those states is because sleep/bind are remove-on-attack spells and sleep/bind attacks deal 1 damage on apply.

Yes, if you cast a sleeping skill on a target that is already under the sleep effect, the said effect won't be applied. Even though there is the circle thing above your target's head/the sleep icon on your target's screen.

The same thing applies to stun IIRC. If you cast a stunning skill on a target that is already stunned, the stun effect will not be applied even if there are stars above your target's head.

5 hours ago, Bombillo said:

Yes, if you cast a sleeping skill on a target that is already under the sleep effect, the said effect won't be applied. Even though there is the circle thing above your target's head/the sleep icon on your target's screen.

The same thing applies to stun IIRC. If you cast a stunning skill on a target that is already stunned, the stun effect will not be applied even if there are stars above your target's head.

same thing happen with binding skill, but different with stun.

when you cast a stunning skill, the stun itself have a level and duration.

only the higher level or longer duration counts.

while the lower lever or less duration will be ignored somehow.

Example when you stunned someone with lvl 15 Lightning Stun. Then some other random people stun the same one with lvl 1 Shield of Justice, the target may have stars in his head, but only lvl 15 Lightning Stun's stun count. No matter how many times this guy or other guy with SoJ stun him, his SoJ's stun is useless, while the Lightning Stun effect runs out he will be able to move, use skill, attack, anything. But when he got stunned again by another lvl 15 Lightning Stun (or something with longer duration) he will be stunned. (In case you use lvl 25 Blunt Shield on him, Blunt Shield's stun is the only one that will be effective.

• Upvote 1