Stuck Map and Character Blank or Blind

Icha

Can i ask something? i have a problem when i just log in my character, my all character body and face is gone , so i try to connect them when i just connect them my character is stuck in the map , i use teleport from the celestia link can't i use to go safety zone it can't too i try to download again and install again its say malware detected? how.. answer my question pls i need help thankyou..

about malware detected, it's a false warning, you can include Celestia Luna to your antivirus exeption list.

Maybe something gone wrong with your CL files, either corrupted or quaranteed by your antivirus.

when you use teleport feature on the website, you have to logout first. Did you do that?

oh and... probably it's your network connection? You made 2 topics by accident I guess..

Oh im sorry if i made 2 topics .. idk i already logout and try to teleport there XD and my network nothing wrong with it :3 oh if malware detected its a false warning ? but when i scan theres a virus inside so i just like im gonna delete this virus and i play celes already long time ago and i always update it i play every day nothing wrong but when i just want open it again my character is blank how sad...

Have u tried to log in after your reinstallation?

also try to delete "celestiapatch" file from CL folder and re patch.

what about other ID? If same thing happened, it might be your client problem, else something is really wrong with your account. Pray ask further assistance by contacting Admins.

I already Try to connect after reinstallation and its the same until i redownloading celestia and its say malware detect that i just scan and delete it , and another ID is the same XD i already contanct the Admins but no reply ..

• Administrator

You have to allow Celestia Luna through your antivirus, it's a false positive, there is no virus, in the next patch that will be fixed. Until you allow the client through your antivirus' exceptions you won't be able to play.