Three-Way War ?

Sky_Light12

is it allowed to start 3 way war by having 3rd side in PK mode ?

while first and second sides are arranged with acknowledgement , the third didn't and simply shows up with no pre-arranged alliance either but banded by Party Group ( and likewise the guild , the 3rd side can have their own medic , who are outside PK mode )

it was inspired some movies involving 3 way duel standoff ( all character points their weapon one to another ) , Trope : http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MeleeATrois

1 minute ago, Sky_Light12 said:

is it allowed to start 3 way war by having 3rd side in PK mode ?

while first and second sides are arranged with acknowledgement , the third didn't and simply shows up with no pre-arranged alliance either but banded by Party Group ( and likewise the guild , the 3rd side can have their own medic , who are outside PK mode )

it was inspired some movies involving 3 way duel standoff ( all character points their weapon one to another ) , Trope : http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MeleeATrois

If you mean guilds using another guild war to unsleep themselves and remove silence with foil, this is legal as of now and I myself have already asked orange about it and she said there isn't much that can be done about it at the moment. 

4 hours ago, Jonah said:

If you mean guilds using another guild war to unsleep themselves and remove silence with foil, this is legal as of now and I myself have already asked orange about it and she said there isn't much that can be done about it at the moment. 

no , first and second sides are the guild while third side join the fray via PK mode ( they can be not belong any guild and band party of their own )

9 hours ago, Sky_Light12 said:

no , first and second sides are the guild while third side join the fray via PK mode ( they can be not belong any guild and band party of their own )

As far as I'm concerned this is still legal unless both parties request that the third party leave, and even then I'm not sure if this can be reported at all even if it's a form of harassment.

1 hour ago, Jonah said:

As far as I'm concerned this is still legal unless both parties request that the third party leave, and even then I'm not sure if this can be reported at all even if it's a form of harassment.

what about 3rd side aims for guild's healer to cripple one opposition ?

• Administrator

Since they are in PK anybody can kill them, I don't see why you wouldn't just kill them as well, besides, their AoEs will hurt all targets, and seeing how people abuse guild wars and leave their healers out of their guilds that seems more of a problem solver and evening out the playing field.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Orange said:

Since they are in PK anybody can kill them, I don't see why you wouldn't just kill them as well, besides, their AoEs will hurt all targets, and seeing how people abuse guild wars and leave their healers out of their guilds that seems more of a problem solver and evening out the playing field.

well i was hesitant because it seems i was the first one who came up 3-way ( or even more ) that i planned for the future

5 hours ago, darkira691 said:

w8 as i remember PK mode has penalty like if someone kill u higher lvl than u .. u will loose exp.points right if they continue attack you will lose massive exp then ure lvl will drop down.... and thats not good idea ... 

that won't be a problem if i was entrapper or if i'm aftering a item that is under lv 105