Sealed usable items

Orange

• Administrator

Dear Celestians,

Old consumable(potions, scrolls, crystals, etc) items from many years ago may look sealed, when you use them you will disconnect and the item disappear, the items will not stack with other items of the same kind. This happened due to bug abusing that was fixed long ago, most of them are gone.

When somebody reported this occurrence they always got the item from somebody else, some people said it happened to their items without getting them from somebody else. Has this happened to you?

If this has happened to your items please tells us how it happened with any details possible!

If you buy an item and it becomes sealed when changing maps or disconnects you when you use it please report here who you got it from.

Thank you!

it happens to me more than once i used 10% scroll ( sellable variant ) for cheap grinding boost

when i moved to nera graveyard , it turned into sealed item and when i use it , it crash the client . i find out that when i returned , i didn't even get the 10% exp buff which force me to buy another one and using it earlier before moving ( though one in my warehouse still intact ) and it also happens to my friend as well when we plan to grind together

so only avoidable method i know for this are using the scroll before moving another map

What I experienced back then similar to this was when I finished selling my Warehouse Expansion Scroll (permanent one but with 15d description) to a buyer via trade and when he tried to click the scroll, the warehouse window didn't open and instead it disappeared from the inventory. I told him to use map scroll to teleport back to same map and fortunately that bug was fixed.

• Orange pinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/15/2016 at 2:05 PM, Sky_Light12 said:

it happens to me more than once i used 10% scroll ( sellable variant ) for cheap grinding boost

when i moved to nera graveyard , it turned into sealed item and when i use it , it crash the client . i find out that when i returned , i didn't even get the 10% exp buff which force me to buy another one and using it earlier before moving ( though one in my warehouse still intact ) and it also happens to my friend as well when we plan to grind together

so only avoidable method i know for this are using the scroll before moving another map

OMG , recently i found out it does affect one in my warehouse