Old account

icandoit159

2 hours ago, kiritoxs said:

so for example on my case i will have to wait as well? i just posted

indeed . even i don't know when the updates comes out

i meantime , why not make a new one and try a job that you've never tested before in case killing boredom ?

15 hours ago, Sky_Light12 said:

why not make a new one and try a job that you've never tested before in case killing boredom ?

i already played all classes XD i play luna since gold potato version, g pot went down i came to celestia after some time all my friends stoped playing so i got boored of playing alone and moved to [removed], now my friends are back to celestia and i wanted to join them with my old characters but then that happened XD i know exacly how to counter classes, the paths the items and stuff like that just wanted to re-join my friends XD

5 hours ago, kiritoxs said:

its possible unless its a new class

no , this server's crusader is revamped . while crusaders are still " magic-knight " , instead they has aura that allows them adapt PVP situations ( i.e facing aganist fighter uses M.A aura and P.deff aura , indicated by glowing symbols encirling your character ) and plus , going for crusader has benefit for free reskill scroll ( though you need to talk a specific NPC ) . problem is that since its revamped crusader , you cannot calculate the skill until the server had their own calculator

• 1 year later...
On 8/15/2016 at 12:55 AM, icandoit159 said:

The character name was Newfie ... I really want it back i cant remember the password and ito donated so i think its unfair i shouldnt be able to get it back. 

If you only forgot the password you can simply get a new one via the website: http://celesialuna.com

Otherwise, go to http://celestialuna.com/help to submit a ticket