2 Questions

Amaryllifolius

Question

13 answers to this question

AGI is Dexterity (DEX) which affects your strike, evasion, critical rate, and critical damage. You can increase your DEX directly each time you level up and also by upgrading your equipment (reinforcements, philos, etc.).

Accuracy and Strike are the same thing and they affect your ability to be able to land hits on other players and monsters. Strike can be increased by adding points to your DEX and/or STR, although it will have a greater increase through DEX, and also by upgrading your equipment.

Temper Master does get the Magic Arrow skill and, like Arch Ranger, it's max level is 5.

18 minutes ago, Eon said:

AGI is Dexterity (DEX) which affects your strike, evasion, critical rate, and critical damage. You can increase your DEX directly each time you level up and also by upgrading your equipment (reinforcements, philos, etc.).

Accuracy and Strike are the same thing and they affect your ability to be able to land hits on other players and monsters. Strike can be increased by adding points to your DEX and/or STR, although it will have a greater increase through DEX, and also by upgrading your equipment.

Temper Master does get the Magic Arrow skill and, like Arch Ranger, it's max level is 5.

It should be 3 questions, not 2 questions. My bad ~
Hmm ... alright, then strike doen't affect critical rate, isn't it? my other question, what is the max level of magic arrow in arch ranger job?

30 minutes ago, Amaryllifolius said:

It should be 3 questions, not 2 questions. My bad ~
Hmm ... alright, then strike doen't affect critical rate, isn't it? my other question, what is the max level of magic arrow in arch ranger job?

Strike will have no effect on your critical rate, and the max level of Magic Arrow is level 5 on Arch Ranger.

19 minutes ago, Jonah said:

Arch Ranger gets level 5 Magic Arrow

16 minutes ago, Eon said:

Strike will have no affect on your critical rate, and the max level of Magic Arrow is level 5 on Arch Ranger.

hmm ... how do you think, if I use bow in arch ranger or in templar master, which is the best? for honest, I only seek for magic arrow skill in both of them ... and how about this: arch ranger serves longer range than templar master and templar master serves higher critical chance than arch ranger. Do you agree?

3 minutes ago, Amaryllifolius said:

hmm ... how do you think, if I use bow in arch ranger or in templar master, which is the best? for honest, I only seek for magic arrow skill in both of them ... and how about this: arch ranger serves longer range than templar master and templar master serves higher critical chance than arch ranger. Do you agree?

The better of the two would be arch ranger. You can go temper master and get the buffs, and go arch ranger and have more bow skills

33 minutes ago, Jonah said:

The better of the two would be arch ranger. You can go temper master and get the buffs, and go arch ranger and have more bow skills

alright ... I don't get any sites which give list of skills for any job (especially templar master and arch ranger) in celestia luna. My other question, does templar master have pounding shot skills? if yes, then what is the max level of pounding shot in both templar master and arch ranger?

wait a sec, how can you move the job from Temper Master into Arc Ranger (Wanderer) ? Both of them are level 105... '-'a
@jonah : maybe you mean is, Rune Walker > Arc Ranger ? :')

except you want to testing TM with Bow? Well, then you might try the path of Ranger(lvl 75) > TM

and anyway, for more precise info, AGI is the Phillo's Name for DEX, also SPI is the Phillo's Name for Wisdom :)
Strike is Accuracy, is just different name :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

wait a sec, how can you move the job from Temper Master into Arc Ranger (Wanderer) ? Both of them are level 105... '-'a
@jonah : maybe you mean is, Rune Walker > Arc Ranger ? :')

@Jonah was answering @Amaryllifolius's question regarding the max level of pounding shot applicable in each job, in this case the comparison between TM and AR.

On 8/29/2016 at 8:18 AM, Amaryllifolius said:

alright ... I don't get any sites which give list of skills for any job (especially templar master and arch ranger) in celestia luna. My other question, does templar master have pounding shot skills? if yes, then what is the max level of pounding shot in both templar master and arch ranger?

• Upvote 1

I think what he meant was you can EITHER choose Temper Master for more buff skills or Arch Ranger for more bow skills if he wants to use bow as the choice of weapon.

On 8/29/2016 at 7:33 AM, Amaryllifolius said: