shout with speak indo

arif muhammad

Question

2 answers to this question

Before playing this game, I suggest you spend some time reading the rules (Well, I'm an Indo too so no excuses) >> http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/announcement/10-server-and-forum-rules/

International Players
As an international server, we welcome and respect all players no matter where they come from or what language they speak.
That being said, English is the only accepted language in shout and on the forums.
This is because our staff speaks english and so do most of the players.
You can speak whatever language you want in normal chat and PM's.
The following threads are for their respective languages:

If you want to start a thread for another language, please contact a GM or Moderator first.
Typical Punishment for shouting in another language 5 day ban or an increased warn level on the forums.
Repeat offenders will receive harsher punishments up to and including a Permanent Ban.

There can be penalties for doing this but I see some people who did shout in Indonesian language keep hanging around like nothing happened. I don't know if this still matters to the players.

3 hours ago, vinrusher said:

There can be penalties for doing this but I see some people who did shout in Indonesian language keep hanging around like nothing happened. I don't know if this still matters to the players.

We like to issue warnings for offenders like this first instead of an outright ban. Many players don't know that you're only allowed to shout in English and you'll find that the majority of players will stop and apologize after being warned.

Of course, repeated offenders will face punishment.