How to enchant Farouk's Crystal Ball up to +9?

Carpaccio

Question

6 answers to this question

• Administrator

Do not bump questions or a topic posted 17 minutes ago please.

There are different enchant protection scrolls, you can always enchant without the protection with the basic enchant window.
Scrolls that save past 9 are Blessed Pukerian's Scroll, Guild Wizard's Scroll. I don't remember if the fishing ones go past 9.

14 minutes ago, Orange said:

Do not bump questions or a topic posted 17 minutes ago please.

There are different enchant protection scrolls, you can always enchant without the protection with the basic enchant window.
Scrolls that save past 9 are Blessed Pukerian's Scroll, Guild Wizard's Scroll. I don't remember if the fishing ones go past 9.

Sorry, Newbie here. :D

I have tried using the enchant scroll, but it said Enchant The item cannot be enchanted. Is there any special scroll to enchant Legend:Farouk's Crystal Ball??

Thanks before. :D

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Carpaccio said:

Sorry, Newbie here. :D

I have tried using the enchant scroll, but it said Enchant The item cannot be enchanted. Is there any special scroll to enchant Legend:Farouk's Crystal Ball??

Thanks before. :D

Are you talking about the enchant protection you buy in Alker Harbor from Alice? It says in the tooltip those only last to +7. If you are talking about the unsafe enchant (skills window) then you are using the wrong type of enchant scroll.

16 minutes ago, Orange said:

Are you talking about the enchant protection you buy in Alker Harbor from Alice? It says in the tooltip those only last to +7. If you are talking about the unsafe enchant (skills window) then you are using the wrong type of enchant scroll.

I've tried using all possibility. but all of them are not working. The system said that the item cannot be enchanted?

49 minutes ago, Carpaccio said:

I've tried using all possibility. but all of them are not working. The system said that the item cannot be enchanted?

You sure you have used the right scroll? There are 3 types of enchant scrolls : Weapon, Armor and Accesory and the same goes to the protection scrolls and you have to use different enchant scroll for each level range: 0-39, 40-79, 80-104, 105-120, 120-145. Farouk is a lv 75 necklace, so you have to use the lv40-79 accessory scrolls to enchant. The protection scroll sold by Alice in Alker Harbor only allows you to enchant up to +7. You need either Blacksmith's Scroll (up to +10 with no 100% success guarantee), Blessed Pukerian Scroll (100% success) or Guild Wizard's Scroll (makes your enchant level go down by 1 instead of destroying it (if the enchant fail, variable success rate)

56 minutes ago, vinrusher said:

You sure you have used the right scroll? There are 3 types of enchant scrolls : Weapon, Armor and Accesory and the same goes to the protection scrolls and you have to use different enchant scroll for each level range: 0-39, 40-79, 80-104, 105-120, 120-145. Farouk is a lv 75 necklace, so you have to use the lv40-79 accessory scrolls to enchant. The protection scroll sold by Alice in Alker Harbor only allows you to enchant up to +7. You need either Blacksmith's Scroll (up to +10 with no 100% success guarantee), Blessed Pukerian Scroll (100% success) or Guild Wizard's Scroll (makes your enchant level go down by 1 instead of destroying it (if the enchant fail, variable success rate)

thanks. it's working now. :D