Login Fail

kikijo

Question

Need an answer... Confused.

339 players login in this game in the present.

2 days ago (5th September) i have just login in the game n no problem at all. there r no announcement about server maintenance in the present.

but last night until present time i still cant login in the game n the notice were like below, at second tried, the notice appeared just like that, seems like i already login in.

Do someone have experienced same like this?  

Login_Fail.jpg

5 answers to this question

I logged in and work fine just now, so it might be a problem at your end, try to check if you client has been detected by your anti virus, or maybe connection problem. Sometimes its happening to me as well when the server just alright as well as my connection, but the connection from our ISP towards the server end is in problem. Whenever that happen, I got exactly same window as your picture. It means the server considered that you are already logged in but actually you haven't. What I do is just waiting and fortunately it solved on its own. I know that's kinda weird but sometimes people from specific region just can't login for quite sometimes.

• Upvote 1

My Internet connection just going fine, n my antivirus nothing bother, but just like u said, may be i just have to be patient n wait n hope it will solved by its own. i agreed with u about in specific region this kind of act happened, btw thanks for ur info Mapple.

Oh!! I knew her!!! I recall her as "The Fastest Angel" LOL

By the way.. do you know how to fix problem that guild's logo is not show up? I've been working on that with re-patching the client but I got nothing. I haven't try to re-install the whole celestialuna tho, so maybe later. Just wanna know if you have someway to solve that.

Anyway, glad to know that you can play again, see ya around in game, or maybe we can go race throughout alker again(?) LMAO

The Fastest Angel :D? thanks... its compliment for me :D. Btw about the guild's logo wasn't show up, just go to Guild Manager at Alker Harbor meet Ellenshar n register back ur guild's logo, Well done.

Ok i cant wait to meet u at alker Harbor to race again for fun hehehe... , c ya :)