INT affects success rate for crafting & reinforcing

Sky_Light12

today i was wondering if intelligence affects craft/reinforce other than just M.A because it would imply my character are smart ( suppousely reducing chance of failure ) and i was hoping it would be implemented

something like every 50 int gives 5% success rate ( the effect is visible via crafting . for example : Musket success rate : 35% + 10% ( your total int : 130 )

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, bRiaN13 said:

it would be nice if having soo much INT would give you 30+ INt philo on everything ur  philoing hahaha..

Which is terrible, lol. You can have 30+ INT on mage equips but it's very unacceptable to have them in a heavy part / swords / axes / bows :P

As far as INT affecting reinforcements and crafting, I don't think that'd be too good because then people who make mages would be rewarded for doing so, thus shifting everyone to Mage. 

The beauty in crafting is that sometimes you never know what you're going to get, it's like a risk reward thing. Removing said risk makes it very easy and can change the market because crafting is probably the quickest way to get rich in Luna. 

Something that would make sense however would be adding a Luck system and having a way to increase your % chance of getting a certain number or a higher stat.  

An example would be a craftable potion or a nostrum that drops from mobs or a lucky box, that will increase the chance of getting a high reinforce, maybe increase the chance of a 3 layer philo stat. 

But INT increasing it would just lead to everyone making mages and going crazy, and probably even kill the market. 

Another thing to note is edited players. There are at least 3 edited mages and these players have an int total above 1600, which means they would have almost 100% success rate with everything they do. So balancing that would be another pain. 

Edited by Jonah

4 hours ago, Jonah said:

Another thing to note is edited players. There are at least 3 edited mages and these players have an int total above 1600, which means they would have almost 100% success rate with everything they do. So balancing that would be another pain. 

is that a fact? that you actually know those 3 mages? are they still active then?  just curious though .,

• Orange locked this topic