Crafting armor level 80

TheKingofFilor

Question

I've tried to look for guides about how to make new armor after level 75.  I can't find it. -3-; Please help? :c I'm on level 84 but my def is too low. I died too many times. So I need to level my 75 armor but I don't know how. I'm a newbie. >u<;;; So how to do it?

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Fifin said:

There are several rare armors on that level and the way to get it is quiet difficult for newbie,

try to google depraved monk leather armor, transcendent set, seven guardian set, berserker armor set, corrupted magician set, or dionysus robe set..

it's a long explanation on how to get them..

other rare armor on lv 85 is panace armor set, acquireable by killing Kierra. As for a robe user, in lvl 75 there is a good and expensive helm-robe-necklace set called tarintus set, acquireable by killing Tarintus

I would like to recommend you to craft your armor by using materials you can buy from Alice (NPC next to Tasartia in Alker Harbor)

you can use perium ingot(red one) for heavy armors, something green-ish leather for leathercraft, or something cloth for robe craft..

as for the higher catalyst, you can contruct it from blacksmith abrasive, flame stone, high quality oil, and other catalyst.

and maybe you will need some piece of lower level armor with a same type to make higher lvl armor

Good Luck!

if i'm not mistaken , dragon scale leather for light armor while fairy feather for robes . my friend randy was experts of making lv 80-95 armor and weapons

" randy " may be found on NC3 selling ( IGN : BrandishU ) crafted lv 80-95 armor/weapons . according to her , crafted armors are cheaper than these rare armor ( depra , trans , berserker & seven ) but less powerful , still just as effective ( such as counted as normal item does not need HQ to reinforce , each piece can comes with random stat and amount ) . also the craftable armor had same models as aformentioned rare set armors

She said 30m for a set of armor and 30m for a weapon ( though you cannot pick your desired stat )

There are several rare armors on that level and the way to get it is quiet difficult for newbie,

try to google depraved monk leather armor, transcendent set, seven guardian set, berserker armor set, corrupted magician set, or dionysus robe set..

other rare armor on lv 85 is panace armor set, acquireable by killing Kierra. As for a robe user, in lvl 75 there is a good and expensive helm-robe-necklace set called tarintus set, acquireable by killing Tarintus

I would like to recommend you to craft your armor by using materials you can buy from Alice (NPC next to Tasartia in Alker Harbor)

you can use perium ingot(red one) for heavy armors, something green-ish leather for leathercraft, or something cloth for robe craft..

as for the higher catalyst, you can contruct it from blacksmith abrasive, flame stone, high quality oil, and other catalyst.

and maybe you will need some piece of lower level armor with a same type to make higher lvl armor

Good Luck!

Edited by Fifin

You can either buy from Nera Castle NPCs, don't forget to give it a good reinforcement/optional philo stat, enchant it to +7. The enchantment/reinforcement/philo applies to all your equipments so don't forget :)

If you wanna craft one, you can either make it via constructing karat diamonds (Lv.80 armor, Lv.82 gloves, Lv.76 Boots) or by constructing pattern molds (heavy)/pattern leather(light)/cloth pattern(robe) along with the required materials.

TIPS: Put all of your stat points to VIT, you'll survive longer. Having a full STR-built character is not recommended if your DEF stat is low.

15 hours ago, Fifin said:

Good Luck!

Thank you very much. Forgive me but I'm a little bit derp. ^u^; I've decided that I want to get depraved monk leather armor but what items to get? Green-ish leather? Idk O.O; Is there an easy to understand guide about how to gather ingredients for those sets? O.O; 

for depraved monk set ( depra set) you need karat diamonds, 1,2,3 karat diamonds, and it need other material for making a bag of light set, and it's not only depraved set you can get from that bag, you also can get transcendent set (trans set), and it's not guaranteed that you will get 1 set ( armor, glove, boots) maybe you will get many same item, like from opening 5 bag, maybe you will get 3 same armor, or maybe you will get transcendent set, not depraset :) so if you want to get depra set, i think you should just buy it than crafting it yourself...

5 hours ago, TheKingofFilor said:

Thank you very much. Forgive me but I'm a little bit derp. ^u^; I've decided that I want to get depraved monk leather armor but what items to get? Green-ish leather? Idk O.O; Is there an easy to understand guide about how to gather ingredients for those sets? O.O; 

19 hours ago, Sky_Light12 said:

if i'm not mistaken , dragon scale leather for light armor while fairy feather for robes . my friend randy was experts of making lv 80-95 armor and weapons

" randy " may be found on NC3 selling ( IGN : BrandishU ) crafted lv 80-95 armor/weapons . according to her , crafted armors are cheaper than these rare armor ( depra , trans , berserker & seven ) but less powerful , still just as effective ( such as counted as normal item does not need HQ to reinforce , each piece can comes with random stat and amount ) . also the craftable armor had same models as aformentioned rare set armors

She said 30m for a set of armor and 30m for a weapon ( though you cannot pick your desired stat )

Sky_light12 has answered your question.

those rare armor sets are not recommended for beginners unless you have find some way to afford like 400-500m golds at lvl 80.

I recommended to craft it

you can use dragon scale leather and other materials to craft a mold, which is used as a basic to craft armors

you can try with the cheapest leather and see how it works

52 minutes ago, Fifin said:

Sky_light12 has answered your question.

those rare armor sets are not recommended for beginners unless you have find some way to afford like 400-500m golds at lvl 80.

I recommended to craft it

you can use dragon scale leather and other materials to craft a mold, which is used as a basic to craft armors

you can try with the cheapest leather and see how it works

i'll let you know that light armor construction requires fairy shining dew . it can be dropped by lv 90s mobs at ghost tree swamp or made out of HQ leather oils

Try to collect some of Rough Diamonds... Craft it into Carat Diamonds, from that Carat Diamonds you can craft Box of Heavy, Light, or Robe, and yeah they will randomly give you Body Armor, Gloves, or Boots...

and for Level 80 Normal Armors, they're can be dropped from Monsters on Kierra's Lair,
try to check them on Old Droplist on Guide Section:D
anyway, Level 85 and Higher Normal Armors must be Crafted,
but their Molds can be Dropped from Fairy Valleys :D

Good Luck