Caveliero

Question

Dear all game master, I have tired waiting for my celestialuna id return . i hope you as game master can help me to open back my char, well. i dont know what is my mistake and i really want to come back to play this game again, i really really miss it. all of my friends play this game with fun yeahhh i want to have fun too . help please help please

ID : hery25 ---->>> banned 3 years ago or maybe 4 years ago and i am still waiting :)

Please reply my message gmbanned.png

1 answer to this question

14 hours ago, Caveliero said:

Dear all game master, I have tired waiting for my celestialuna id return . i hope you as game master can help me to open back my char, well. i dont know what is my mistake and i really want to come back to play this game again, i really really miss it. all of my friends play this game with fun yeahhh i want to have fun too . help please help please

ID : hery25 ---->>> banned 3 years ago or maybe 4 years ago and i am still waiting :)

Please reply my message gm

<alvin> .whyban hery25

<shoutbot> User hery25 banned for reason 'buying account (related to ID: momochan11) [Reid]

<alvin> .whyban momochan11

<shoutbot> User momochan11 banned for reason 'buying account [Reid]'

RMTs are against the rules and will result in a permanent ban. Permanent banned IDs can't be recovered.

You need to start over so you can have fun with your friends.