• Farm Animal: Woolly Sheep 1%

turtle.png    Mossy

• Farm Animal: Mossy Turtle 1%

dragon.png    Pixy

• Farm Animal: Pixie Dragon 1%

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
13 hours ago, vinrusher said:

How do you get Sheepie, Mossy and Pixy anyway? Does that mean we have to own a farm field?

Yes, you have to raise those animals to get drops from them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it still drop ? or only for limited time ? I killed lot of Cursed Golem, still not drop one. I know the drop only 1% chance.

Btw, if it 1%, is it like 1:100 right ? kill 100 golem, at least get 1, or not ?

Im wearing Bane of Desire (item gain rate +5%) + Draupnir (item gain rate +5%).

EDIT : I got one, after 2 nights hunting that pet XD But im still a bit confused about the drop system.

• Administrator

The thought of "1:100" is not correct. Probability is applied for each monster, it doesn't add up, you could kill 3000 and still miss the 1% chance. Each time you kill a monster you roll the dice over and over again.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, NAYTE said:

WHATS THE BEST PRICE OR NORMAL PRICE FOR THIS PETS

?

When it's first introduced, the price ranges from 3-4b. As time goes by, it kept decreasing, so I believe it has a worth of less than 2b in the market nowadays.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/12/2017 at 7:50 PM, Orange said:

The thought of "1:100" is not correct. Probability is applied for each monster, it doesn't add up, you could kill 3000 and still miss the 1% chance. Each time you kill a monster you roll the dice over and over again.

Hi Orange, I think there's something wrong with the egg's drop rate, Wand of Glory has 0.08% drop rate (not sure if that's before server rate but if not, with x50 server rate it would be around 4%) and I'm looting tons of them like full total of 3bags after 4 runs there until I get lvl gap (dunno why but stone golem always drop 2pcs of this wand). I tried killing about 400++ harpies (every kind) too but no luck. Assuming 1% drop for eggs even after server rate, I should be dropping one already. I know 1 drop per 100kills doesn't always apply but anyone who studied statistics and probability knows that the more trials/experiments you do, the closer you get to theoretical success rate. The more sets of 100 kills I do without success, the much closer I get to dropping one or more. I've even deleveled my entrapper and used +50% drop rate potion for this, still nothing. I'll continue to hunt to see if my luck would turn or I could just be wrong, maybe some players looted it too easy and the game just decided to put me in the unlucky side of probability. just letting you know, thanks ^^

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Nyarlathothep said:

Hi Orange, I think there's something wrong with the egg's drop rate, Wand of Glory has 0.08% drop rate (not sure if that's before server rate but if not, with x50 server rate it would be around 4%) and I'm looting tons of them like full total of 3bags after 4 runs there until I get lvl gap (dunno why but stone golem always drop 2pcs of this wand). I tried killing about 400++ harpies (every kind) too but no luck. Assuming 1% drop for eggs even after server rate, I should be dropping one already. I know 1 drop per 100kills doesn't always apply but anyone who studied statistics and probability knows that the more trials/experiments you do, the closer you get to theoretical success rate. The more sets of 100 kills I do without success, the much closer I get to dropping one or more. I've even deleveled my entrapper and used +50% drop rate potion for this, still nothing. I'll continue to hunt to see if my luck would turn or I could just be wrong, maybe some players looted it too easy and the game just decided to put me in the unlucky side of probability. just letting you know, thanks ^^

Thank you for your report.

Stone Golem was indeed set to drop 2 wands of glory, we have changed that to 1.

I've checked baby harpy and baby golems, the drop rate was 0.05%, we have fixed that as well.

These fixes will be in the next patch ._<

• Like 1