Costume stats

lightsky

BWL will be top priority for people to use in combat purpose. Since there are new gacha costume sets which look really awesome, at least make it comparable or at least have the same stats as BWL, otherwise it is going to be just another cosmetic. 

too bad we can't pick what stats they come with and while we pick the stat the price changes. so if u wanted new body piece to have bwl stats it be bwl price. stuff like that would let us dress nice or ''different'' and still be fully strong as the next guy. this will hopefully happen though I would rather mix match costumes and get panda shoe/glove bwl body effects than not get them.

• 1 month later...

Currently, people wear the following costumes in war.
fighters / rogues 
P atc bache
BWL
vip glove
panda boots / swim fins

Mages
Mag atc bache
Wiz robe
Munchkin glove
Panda boots / vip boots

There should be different stats that are almost as good as wearing those costumes. It's boring watching a war with everyone wearing the above mentioned costumes. it makes the war look bland, everyone looks the same. if everyone didn't have names you couldn't tell people apart.

Argument against this was Eyasoft originally didn't intend to add stats to costumes, it was purely cosmetic.

My opinion would be to add decent stats to costumes.  Just like Fish / Royal costume from Gpotato had decent stats for noobies (when I was one) You didn't need to be rich to buy it, and gained decent stats + 200++ ms from wearing the full costume. It's funny watching people fight each other in panda,fish,royal,street fighter, etc.

Just now, Reel said:

They could also implement a system wherein there are 2slots for each costume part. Like one slot for stats and one slot for appearance. Idk if it's possible.

Completely possible. It's been done on other luna's.

i agree with this thread, if war phy player use BWL, and magic use WR. why not add new costume with other effect like 200 crit or 20% crit damage or 30 evasion and new app, many costume at CL but WR,BWL, and BWS pdeff is the best costume, and sorry for this one, at war phy player look like "man in black" film and magic player look like "manchester united team" heheheh. i dont offence anyone but sometimes that costume app make me bored, i think some player think so, and for effect, make us can choose our effect so we can make something different way, not use that 3 costume all time, thx before. Peace, no offence love CL forever :D