RETURNING PLAYER AFTER 5 YEARS! Filipino here

skylion

Hi.. I am a returning player and i need help because i forgot how to play this game.. Last played 5 years ago.. Thanks and i am also looking for a guild?

Hi to ADMIN ORANGE! Your the best!

Thank you and Have a great day guys!

CL.jpg

1 hour ago, skylion said:

Hi John.. your a filipino right? can u help me and teach me how to play this game again? LOL i forgot the controls and other info.. do you have guild? can i join?

sure when do u want? i'm in a fil guild but rn is inactive only 3 ppl are going online including me

what's your ign? i will note u

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

welcome back! I also just started playing recently after I guess 3 or 2 years. I guess most of the players including me weren't able to be consistently online because of personal matters but I'm really hoping for a lot of PH players to go back just like the old times. AH 5 was mostly full of PH players back then...

share ko lang lmao

On 4/9/2017 at 4:00 PM, Cryaolic said:

welcome back! I also just started playing recently after I guess 3 or 2 years. I guess most of the players including me weren't able to be consistently online because of personal matters but I'm really hoping for a lot of PH players to go back just like the old times. AH 5 was mostly full of PH players back then...

share ko lang lmao

same, i quitted maybe 2 or 3 times and just came back a month ago lmao back then there were alot of westerners too 

23 hours ago, HackHaseo said:

same, i quitted maybe 2 or 3 times and just came back a month ago lmao back then there were alot of westerners too 

Couldnt agree more, I used to meet different kinds of people but now, if I would not meet any PH players they would probably be Indos. :/ Others have quitted completely and some had transferred to other versions of Luna. Sounds sad but I guess change is really inevitable lol

23 hours ago, HackHaseo said:

Couldnt agree more, I used to meet different kinds of people but now, if I would not meet any PH players they would probably be Indos. :/ Others have quitted completely and some had transferred to other versions of Luna. Sounds sad but I guess change is really inevitable lol

• Orange locked this topic