Guide Section "This Week Topic!"

Fifin

I think we have plenty of nice informative game guides.. from newbie guide's "how to start business" to pro guide about equipment and builds..

I have a suggestion to pick one of these awesome guides, once per week, and put it into either the patcher or forum index.

the category could be from most popular class picks, or maybe most hype class due to new update (musket user perhaps) or just completely random :P

it will invite non-forum user to open the forum, and hopefully recruiting them as one of our forum whore! :cool:

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

The problem is that guides are not supervised and there are many guides that are no longer valid or missing images because they're old or won't be valid in the near future.

We will have official guides/introductions/help on our website soon, that should help many newcomers to the game.

We are also looking into making the interface more newcomer friendly throughout the next patches.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Orange said:

The problem is that guides are not supervised and there are many guides that are no longer valid or missing images because they're old or won't be valid in the near future.

Haven't come to this before but I can't agree more.. There were changes on recent updates..

18 hours ago, Orange said:

We will have official guides/introductions/help on our website soon, that should help many newcomers to the game.

We are also looking into making the interface more newcomer friendly throughout the next patches.

Glad to hear this, hope it won't take long before it will be implemented :!: