Drop places item

mack1111

Question

Hey there... Anyone whos know where i can loot the tiny crystal stone ring lvl28.. I have been looking for the answers in google, and some peoples says the ring can be looted by killing the evil golem boss in zakandia and some says its from lb red 4th.. But im not sure....Thanks :)

4 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, mack1111 said:

Hey there... Anyone whos know where i can loot the tiny crystal stone ring lvl28.. I have been looking for the answers in google, and some peoples says the ring can be looted by killing the evil golem boss in zakandia and some says its from lb red 4th.. But im not sure....Thanks :)

You can get the permanent Tiny Crystal Stone from Evil Golem (Zakandia), 7-day duration from Gold Carp/Terrapin/Shining Garbage (can't be enchanted, philoed and reinforced), Red lucky box (4th) doesn't drop that ring.

3 minutes ago, mack1111 said:

great.. thanks dude for the confirmation answer... sorry one more question what is the best range level to farming that ring, should i stay at level 28 or any opinions..:D

Evil golem is a Lv-27 boss, it's better to kill him when you're between Lv22-32.