Farm Animal Pets Clarification

Calamity

Question

I realized that this issue is almost getting out of hand. It's like you said that the pets are obtained from those three animals you've raised before. Some scammers (I've encountered 2 Indonesian so far) have used the opportunity to sell those fake Sheepie, Mossy and Pixy pets bought from Farm NPC, because only several people read the forum and some have no idea whatsoever regarding the farm animal pets (someone just asked how to use the Pixy pet few minutes ago in CL shout) and they are really vulnerable to being scammed. I've warned several people and even caught in an argument with one of the scammers. So, is there any solution to overcome this misunderstanding?

9 answers to this question

• Administrator

There's not much that can be changed, the pets are the exact same model as the farm animal, we can't name them anymore differently than they already are.

For one, pets themselves are not tradeable. We've had pet cages and now pet eggs, that most people have seen at least once in the stores (they look like big differently colored eggs), so you'd realize that pets always come in some sort of box that never looks like the pet itself and ALWAYS says "open to obtain X pet". And when it's a pet it has all the stats in the tooltip like level, type, class, etc AND a PAW on the icon, all pets always have a paw on the icon 🐾 even the ones in the store in Alker Harbor.

farm pets.png

• Administrator
On 12/6/2016 at 5:37 PM, vinrusher said:

Oh I see, hope everyone can see this. Thanks @Orange for the answer.

I think you should warn people regarding the pets once in a while, because scammers always choose newbies as their main targets.

There are always scammers, we can't keep adding anymore visual differences between items, there aren't any to add. If a player doesn't read the tooltip, like people got scammed before for not reading the name of the item, we can't do much about it. It's now in players hands to pay attention to what they're spending their gold on.

On 12/6/2016 at 4:59 PM, elfan said:

sir., what quest for drop heart sunglasses or star sunglases??

No quests. 7day heart glasses are from DD bosses at low drop chance and 3 day star glasses are from christmas presents.

On 7/12/2016 at 1:34 AM, Orange said:

There are always scammers, we can't keep adding anymore visual differences between items, there aren't any to add. If a player doesn't read the tooltip, like people got scammed before for not reading the name of the item, we can't do much about it. It's now in players hands to pay attention to what they're spending their gold on.

No quests. 7day heart glasses are from DD bosses at low drop chance and 3 day star glasses are from christmas presents.

hmm., but i see at NC 3 some one sell Star sunglases with option STR+5 VIT+5, and than Heart Sunglases with option INT+5 Wis+5??

and than someone talk drop from box :D

• Administrator
3 hours ago, elfan said:

hmm., but i see at NC 3 some one sell Star sunglases with option STR+5 VIT+5, and than Heart Sunglases with option INT+5 Wis+5??

and than someone talk drop from box :D

I said right above that star glasses drop from christmas boxes, heart glasses are only from events and PD.

i want to ask about pet farm. since i do farm animal, what i got only poops from each animals. so from the pict above i see an egg from each animal. is the egg drop from animals (same as poops) or its from inside poops?

On 12/6/2016 at 9:33 PM, Orange said:

There's not much that can be changed, the pets are the exact same model as the farm animal, we can't name them anymore differently than they already are.

For one, pets themselves are not tradeable. We've had pet cages and now pet eggs, that most people have seen at least once in the stores (they look like big differently colored eggs), so you'd realize that pets always come in some sort of box that never looks like the pet itself and ALWAYS says "open to obtain X pet". And when it's a pet it has all the stats in the tooltip like level, type, class, etc AND a PAW on the icon, all pets always have a paw on the icon 🐾 even the ones in the store in Alker Harbor.

farm pets.png

i want to ask about pet farm. since i do farm animal, what i got only poops from each animals. so from the pict above i see an egg from each animal. is the egg drop from animals (same as poops) or its from inside poops?

• Administrator
Just now, melisa93 said:

It will drop from the animal, same as the steaming poop, it is a 1% chance so keep your animals fed and clean!