Dating

mkshayla

Question

is the DD the only thing we can do for the relationship???? are we able to get married???? are we able to have our own house???? what all can we do for the ones dating other than DD :/ is there a way to update those areas an the costumes are there going to be different kinds soon cause its like nothing has changed from luna online :/

16 answers to this question

3 hours ago, mkshayla said:

is the DD the only thing we can do for the relationship???? are we able to get married???? are we able to have our own house???? what all can we do for the ones dating other than DD :/ is there a way to update those areas an the costumes are there going to be different kinds soon cause its like nothing has changed from luna online :/

Yes, for the time being. Well, the dating, housing and marriage systems are introduced in Luna Plus and CL is still adopting the original mechanics, though it looks like CL is in the shifting process to part-Plus, so there's a chance the staffs here will add some more Plus features later.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
18 hours ago, mkshayla said:

What luna online are you comparing us to? Housing is a feature of Luna+ and so is marriage, we run classic Luna, in time we will add marriage, not sure about housing.

I don't understand what you mean about updating DD areas, what's wrong with them?

I don't know what you mean with the costumes part, this year alone we've added around 30 new costumes and over 40 new pets. To top all that we've just had our biggest patch in 5 years. If you have any suggestions please feel free to use our suggestions forum.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

I don't understand what you mean about updating DD areas, what's wrong with them?

He was trying to say that there should be additional dungeon (like Lv.101-120, Nera Harbor and Nera Knight's Graveyard monsters) since it's the only DD class that hasn't been introduced till now.

6 hours ago, Orange said:

What luna online are you comparing us to? Housing is a feature of Luna+ and so is marriage, we run classic Luna, in time we will add marriage, not sure about housing.

I don't know what you mean with the costumes part, this year alone we've added around 30 new costumes and over 40 new pets. To top all that we've just had our biggest patch in 5 years. If you have any suggestions please feel free to use our suggestions forum.

Nah what I was saying is there any updates coming up for the relationships in Luna...So so far DD is the only option for dates && the original luna is what I use to play but they have wedding rings and wedding dresses when can we make it official on Luna 😂 So far it's fun just would like more things I could enjoy with my boyfriend 🤔 && I've been to the item shop the stats on most costumes didn't catch my eyes so we went to the pajamas && I was wondering how can I buy those costumes their not found in the item shop neither are the pets 😭 But I bought the white tiger cub instead 🤔 

But i I have been having a problem with the DD && fights Idk if it's bugs 🐜 or whatever I go to fight I swing and no damage comes to the opponents but they can hit me and I always die 😭😭😭 please fix  

and don't take me as being rude I enjoy Luna 😒 My boyfriend does too 

You can find pajamas set on itemshop's Costume section page number 6, the last item there (bottom right) is pajamas (Twinkling Pajamas). And also I don't have any kind of bug in DD map, everything just fine on my end. Is it happened to you when ure using specific skill or what (?)

1 hour ago, mkshayla said:

Nah what I was saying is there any updates coming up for the relationships in Luna...So so far DD is the only option for dates && the original luna is what I use to play but they have wedding rings and wedding dresses when can we make it official on Luna 😂 So far it's fun just would like more things I could enjoy with my boyfriend 🤔 && I've been to the item shop the stats on most costumes didn't catch my eyes so we went to the pajamas && I was wondering how can I buy those costumes their not found in the item shop neither are the pets 😭 But I bought the white tiger cub instead 🤔 

But i I have been having a problem with the DD && fights Idk if it's bugs 🐜 or whatever I go to fight I swing and no damage comes to the opponents but they can hit me and I always die 😭😭😭 please fix  

and don't take me as being rude I enjoy Luna 😒 My boyfriend does too 

Like @Orange said earlier, they will consider adding the marriage system but it's still unsure to do the housing thing.

There are actually items like Marriage Ring Pieces dropped from DD61-80 boss (unusable for now, I suppose) and crimson parts that you can use to create wedding dresses (with time duration) in this game.

Regarding the costume thingy, I think you're referring to Private Donation costumes (which are not sold in the itemmall) and to do that you need to PM @Orange.

Pets are available at both the itemmall (pet gear section), by defeating certain monsters (link below) and from the new Gacha box

Regarding the DD: There's nothing to be fixed, really. You must have either forgotten to wear your gears/equipments or fighting monsters which their levels are way over than yours.

Edited by vinrusher
added gacha box

1 hour ago, Mapple said:

You can find pajamas set on itemshop's Costume section page number 6, the last item there (bottom right) is pajamas (Twinkling Pajamas). And also I don't have any kind of bug in DD map, everything just fine on my end. Is it happened to you when ure using specific skill or what (?)

She was asking about the private donation costumes. She didn't know how to get one so she ended up buying the pajamas.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

There are 6 kinds of costume set effects in the item mall and it will most likely remain that way, we want players to have a wide selection between costume looks as well as stats.

You have physical attack 5/5 set effect, magical attack 5/5 set effect, magical & physical 5/5 (new) set effect and lastly 15% hp/mp/speed 1/1 (4 piece costumes) set effect and then there is Black Widow Leader and Wizard for 10% PA or MA.

A bit confused about the pet thing, we have pets in the pet gear section, you said you bought a tiger but that you couldn't find pets. You can get the newest pets from this special lucky box: 

4 hours ago, Mapple said:

ive tried every move everytime i swing no hp is taken from them but they are able to attack me 

3 hours ago, vinrusher said:

Like @Orange said earlier, they will consider adding the marriage system but it's still unsure to do the housing thing.

There are actually items like Marriage Ring Pieces dropped from DD61-80 boss (unusable for now, I suppose) and crimson parts that you can use to create wedding dresses (with time duration) in this game.

Regarding the costume thingy, I think you're referring to Private Donation costumes (which are not sold in the itemmall) and to do that you need to PM @Orange.

Pets are available at both the itemmall (pet gear section), by defeating certain monsters (link below) and from the new Gacha box

Regarding the DD: There's nothing to be fixed, really. You must have either forgotten to wear your gears/equipments or fighting monsters which their levels are way over than yours.

ummm i was talking about the gocha event thing which isnt found under equipment but under useables which really threw me off sorry

3 hours ago, vinrusher said:

im level 72 :) doing a DD 41-60 with bf && both of us were not able to attack in the DD but we both took Damage 

1 minute ago, mkshayla said:

im level 72 :) doing a DD 41-60 with bf && both of us were not able to attack in the DD but we both took Damage 

3 hours ago, Orange said:

There are 6 kinds of costume set effects in the item mall and it will most likely remain that way, we want players to have a wide selection between costume looks as well as stats.

You have physical attack 5/5 set effect, magical attack 5/5 set effect, magical & physical 5/5 (new) set effect and lastly 15% hp/mp/speed 1/1 (4 piece costumes) set effect and then there is Black Widow Leader and Wizard for 10% PA or MA.

A bit confused about the pet thing, we have pets in the pet gear section, you said you bought a tiger but that you couldn't find pets. You can get the newest pets from this special lucky box: 

i was leaning more towards the gocha event instead of the costumes being in the costume tab its in a box in the useables as well as the pets (T.T) found out a lil late but better late than never :) <3

I think im experiencing the same as this one @vinrusher

like the post of @mkshayla

Please fix this one @Orange

im experiencing this one since update and i cant farm at nh or level my char in grave cause of this super delay

I hit monsters and its like 30seconds to 1minute or more before they receive the damage

Edited by cHOowks342
i accidentaly press enter
  • Upvote 1

On my case, the only way I can't land single attack but still took damage from monsters is when theres connection trouble between me and server, whether it's on my end or server end problem. Are you sure that your connection is alright? Is it only happened when your are in date dungeon? What happen when you are grinding on normal map? I don't know if we can do this but I'd like to do so is we try to DD and let me see what exactly happen because DD system runs well on my end (or you can ask other people to help you DD and see if they can hit the monsters or not). Then if I / they can land a hit but you can't, probably there is something wrong with either your connection or your celestialuna files.

13 minutes ago, Mapple said:

On my case, the only way I can't land single attack but still took damage from monsters is when theres connection trouble between me and server, whether it's on my end or server end problem. Are you sure that your connection is alright? Is it only happened when your are in date dungeon? What happen when you are grinding on normal map? I don't know if we can do this but I'd like to do so is we try to DD and let me see what exactly happen because DD system runs well on my end (or you can ask other people to help you DD and see if they can hit the monsters or not). Then if I / they can land a hit but you can't, probably there is something wrong with either your connection or your celestialuna files.

According to what @cHOowks342 in other threads

He's getting lags every time he wants to do some hunting, I noticed that most people who got lags are Pinoys and the rest are not having any lag problems whatsoever.

There's a possibility that your CL files are corrupted (not sure though...) or yeah, the internet connection (which was not the problem, he said)