Gear/Accesories/Weapons?

safetdk

Question

Hello guys!

I started this game forlike 5 days ago and i'm now level 75.

- Which monsters should I farm to get better gear? I've killed like 400 Ogre Butchers to get the LEather robe bloodstained top, but havent gotten it yet (do they even drop them?)

Could someone tell me, which monsters (maybe boss) I should grind so I can re-gear my rogue? Im pretty new and I still run around with the nooby gear, and im unsure what to farm so I get proper gear, dagger etc. Ty in advance man!

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, safetdk said:

Hello guys!

I started this game forlike 5 days ago and i'm now level 75.

- Which monsters should I farm to get better gear? I've killed like 400 Ogre Butchers to get the LEather robe bloodstained top, but havent gotten it yet (do they even drop them?)

Could someone tell me, which monsters (maybe boss) I should grind so I can re-gear my rogue? Im pretty new and I still run around with the nooby gear, and im unsure what to farm so I get proper gear, dagger etc. Ty in advance man!

Yes, like @Fifin said, Ogre Butchers do drop the Bloodstained Leather Armor. There's higher chance of dropping if you kill them in mobs (not sure though..)

You'll be using a full Transcendent Set (obtainable from constructing karat diamonds), wearing elephant shield (dropped by Abyss Knight, Lv94 or bought from others for 100m) at Lv82 and a Take That Dude (dagger, obtainable from red lucky boxes) at Lv83, or use dagger dropped from monsters or you can craft it if you can't afford one.

Other accesories:

-Belt: Eternal Flame Belt for the time being.

-Earrings: Flickering Magic Earring x2, or you can buy earrings from the merchant shops

-Rings: Buy them from shops

-Necklace: Bow tie from Salam boss, Dirty predator's trap from Railers boss (Red Orc Outpost) or buy them from shops

As for the costumes, you can either wear any body costume with 15% hp/mp/moving speed/Kobold set/Crocodile set for the time being. Because when you've collected much gold, you will be using a Black Widow Leader Suit (costs 7.5b), a Bachelor Hat p.a (costs 9b), a Panda glove/boots (1.3b glove, 1.8b boots), and also a Slime Wearing Star Glasses (head accessory, 2b).

Later at Lv104, you'll be using Advanced Knife and Aias shield and a Gardener's set at Lv105 (or craft the equipments).

yes they do have it! you're just not lucky yet.

on level 60-70 using Bloodstained set is a good choice,

and maybe you should try to get Transcendent set and Take That Dude Dagger on level 80+

but if you cannot afford it, just handcrafted armor and dagger is fine..

for accessories, maybe you can try to take down Makas (Shadow Boss) in Dryed Gazed Fall for earrings

Salam in there also for Necklace

Dobeik in Dark Portal for Belt

if you're lucky with ogres, maybe you will get some green named dagger from Ogre Warrior

and you could try find some friends and take down Fairy Queen for a lvl 80+ Dagger too

There is no Place for for Farming better gear and dagger, except if you already become level 90 and go party to Nera Harbor, some of Monsters will drop Level 90 and Level 95 Daggers, (and if you Lucky, you may get AK Dagger Very Rare Level 103)...
but for Armors Sets, you need to Crafting them, try to get Dragon Scales Leather Pattern: Armor, Gloves, Boots on Valley Fairy, or just Craft them... and for Shield, you can get it from Abyss Knight Level 94 on Kierra Lair (be careful, their attacks are very Hurts)