gems

Retaliate

Question

15 answers to this question

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Vincard said:

Since it's a holiday donation promotion, it will last until the end of our holidays, probably in January.

No, I don't know who told you that, it will certainly not last until January, it will last a few days

Just now, Orange said:

No, I don't know who told you that, it will certainly not last until January, it will last a few days

I'm so sorry. I was using my own judgment since Christmas and New Year's holidays are still 12 days ahead, I thought this promotion would end next month ._.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Vincard said:

I'm so sorry. I was using my own judgment since Christmas and New Year's holidays are still 12 days ahead, I thought this promotion would end next month ._.

It's alright, just have to ask because some players have been spreading rumors about patches and dates.

2 hours ago, Brimy said:

Sir I bought some GEm via Mobile and it didnt send me the Code.. but all my load is Gone please help?

Donating using phone credit doesn't give you certain codes unlike game cards. What you have to do is enter your mobile phone, then you have to send an SMS in the format shown on your computer screen.

DO NOT refresh/close your browser page at this point. You will receive a reply afterwards stating your phone credit balance has been deducted and wait for the page to show "Thank you for your purchase".

• Upvote 1

i did it many time before and after sending MONEY to 3882 it will reply a 5 or 6 letter Code.. but yesterday i donate again 2x and didnt receive any Codes.. i can provide you the number that i used to denate if you want,, i Need that 162GEM pls.. ty

2 minutes ago, Brimy said:

im from dubai and as the site says send MONEY to 3882.. i donated many times and yesterday i got this problem.. i donate 2x and 3882 didnt reply the COde that i will enter to get my 81GEM.. pls help?

So you didn't have any problems on your past purchases? Read my previous reply.

20 hours ago, Vincard said:

Donating using phone credit doesn't give you certain codes unlike game cards. What you have to do is enter your mobile phone, then you have to send an SMS in the format shown on your computer screen.

DO NOT refresh/close your browser page at this point. You will receive a reply afterwards stating your phone credit balance has been deducted and wait for the page to show "Thank you for your purchase".

1 hour ago, Brimy said:

i did it many time before and after sending MONEY to 3882 it will reply a 5 or 6 letter Code.. but yesterday i donate again 2x and didnt receive any Codes.. i can provide you the number that i used to denate if you want,, i Need that 162GEM pls.. ty

Oh, it seems that the procedures are different for each country.

In that case, you should click Help button on the donate page :

(Purchase Gems -> HELP -> Did not receive your goods or service? -> Select payment attempt(s) you had problem with

If you can't find the transaction(s) you're looking for:

Did not receive your goods or service? -> Can't find my payment -> Upload your receipt and enter your email address

If you don't have the receipt

Can't find my payment -> Don't have a receipt? Message us here -> Enter your email address and tell the problems.